• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Here's where I am at, 75 adderall xr orally today, what next.....

Supermomgettingby8

Greenlighter
Hi,

I have been reading a lot of threads here since I started using adderall about 2 months ago. It seems like this is a safe place to discuss and to also get what i need, so I hope there wont be any negative comments. We clearly all like drugs. I have aways had a high tolerance to medication and was a drug user and uppers binger for periods of my life (cocaine, crack, booze) I am prescribed 30mg xr in the morning and an additional 15mg ir in the afternoon. I do occasionally take more than prescribed and I also drink a decent amount caffiene. I work constantly, and this seems to be a miracle drug for me, I wish I would have have tried adderall before ever smoking crack back in the day because I am at least aware and in control. Also because of my history an adderall comedown feels like a cake walk comparatively. I also sometimes take less than prescribed but have also taken up to 105 between XR and IR.

With that being said of course I am getting to the end of my prescription and I am out of the 15 ir. I have been working all day and have to work all night.

I have taken a total of 75 mg xr, today spread out ( 8:30am 1 30mg, noon 1 30mg and the split one into applesauce at 2)

My question is, I would like to take more today, what do you think?(32 years old, 140lbs) for focus and also to get high. I mean I obviously don't want to die. The side effects that have mostly been bothersome have been moderate back pain and some generalized chest pain at times. Not today. Can i take another XR and if I do what would be the best way to ingest it for the most effective high and lasting effect, crush? plug? snort? thanks in advance for no judgement here.

Taking high doses of amp won?t kill you like a CNS depressant OD but over time it?s gonna keep taking its toll on your body. If start getting chest pain or other concerning side effects you might want to slow down. Obviously you know this isn?t good for your health so there?s no point in saying anymore, you?ll do what you will, no judgement here.

With XR i?ve found you can get decent effects from snorting but i prefer to just chew the capsule and swallow it. It?s a hassle to crush all those little beads for snorting and it?s not worth the minimal boost.

If you've taken that amout before you'd probably be fine, but only you trully know your tolerance and how well you tolerate it. Is it a good idea? Probably not since you're experiencing annoying side effects as a result of upping your dose. It looks like adderall has been useful to you so IMO, try to stay within a reasonable dose and enjoy the positive effects.

Regardless if you do it or not, make sure to stay hydrated, eat something (at least some snacks) and try to get enough sleep later.
I'm not sure how easy it's to crush it into a powder (listen to falsifiedhypothesi) but generally, if you manage snort/plug it, it'll have a faster come up and a higher bioavailability (stronger effects). If you eat it (without crushing) it'll have aIt more gradual come up and longer duration.

Last edited:
Weird. I had this long post written out and pushed send ...twice...and....nothing.

Snorting wins my vote but of course a couple hours later I am ready for more which is annoying but also not, if that makes sense. I ended up plugging half of the 30 and yeah i don't know if thats for me, felt like a guessing game. Ill definitely be up all night i assume, now i know why when i used to smoke crack down in florida the smart drug addicts (......) were doing meth, they could at least still go to work. I actually feel less productive when I am high on it and basically chain smoke. We tried for Vyvance because its supposed to be less addictive, but funny enough for insurance purposes you have to max out on the addictive medication first before they will pay for the less addictive drug. Money Money Money. I almost think for the purposes of my stupid addictive personality brain, I would rather take IR multiple times a day so it feels like you're re-dosing Instead of feeling the waves of xr. I'm mostly high and babbling but I haven't has anyone to take to about this honestly.