L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Here's a doozy

reb38

Bluelighter
I was chatting with my psychologist. Somehow we began talking about my non local bf and wanted to make a text to him. So he suggested a text. Ends up I sent a very long text that had all the proper, punctual, grammar, ect. And now he hasn't replied back. So a total fail. Never responded. Sounds pathetic but it's my life and where I am.

I was chatting with my psychologist. Somehow we began talking about my non local bf and wanted to make a text to him. So he suggested a text. Ends up I sent a very long text that had all the proper, punctual, grammar, ect. And now he hasn't replied back. So a total fail. Never responded. Sounds pathetic but it's my life and where I am.
You may not be getting ghosted. Give it 24 hours full. Also there's a small possibility if you haven't met this boyfriend yet in person... that he's your psychologist

You may not be getting ghosted. Give it 24 hours full. Also there's a small possibility if you haven't met this boyfriend yet in person... that he's your psychologist
Everything is cool now. Just embarrassing thing to admit.