• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Herbal Ecstasy/ Highs

Montay said:
Has anyone had those legal high tabs "head candy" im semi curious as to how they are.

*delete*

A fair few people have been hospitalised from head candy and the other products in the LU 3.1 range.

Before knowing this, I have tried a half of one and I felt like you would feel if you had just drunk 12 cups of coffee (without the jitteriness) for like 36 hours. So they effect sleep to make you feel shit in a way that does not weigh up with the high.

[EDIT: You can't link to that forum, they sell stuff, though I agree people should be warned about problems with this product, they can search themselves. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
are the herbal ecstasy pills any good?

ive done ecstasy a couple of times and was wondering if any 1 had done herbal ecstasy if so what were the differences between the real thing and the herbal 1s and what is the feeling yu get of them?

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont waste your time ....

legal highs ... sheeeeesh :X

Bzp/mcpp used to be called the Legal ecstasy here and new zealand

If you want that shit then go to canada they are 50cents each .. lol

^ They aren't herbal though... what he's talking about is probably just guarana and other useless things.

From what I have heard the best you can expect is weak stimulant effects. Also not necessarily any safer than actual ecstacy, with herbal medicinal/recreational drugs it is very hard to control what dosages and chemicals actually end up in the final product. Many if not most pharmacutical drugs are based on natural substances the difference being that they are rigorously studied, what makes them active is examined and they are synthesised to ensure control over the finished product. With herbals what makes them work is largely unknown, and a lot of unpredicatable chemicals can appear in plants depending on how they've been grown. Though I guess there's no idea of what you're getting with street E either.

Well, caffeine is a stimulant but I find it's not great at keeping me up; it gets rid of tiredness for a short while but then it comes back pretty quick. I certainly wouldn't be up dancing all night on just caffeine.

Mr Blonde said:
^ They aren't herbal though... what he's talking about is probably just guarana and other useless things.

Ya true but they are advertised as herbal but really are synthetic piperazines

there are some new types of legal pills that are non bzp but are just high dose caffiene and some herbal crap.

^ Oh... ha, dodgy marketing. :\

The only decent herbal stimulants in my book are cathinone and cocaine. =D

Got these things on holidays called 'VIG' Natural energy boosters.

I kept the packet 'cause it's all psychedelic and sweet.

They contain:
Guarana extract equivalent Paullinia cupana seed dry 1000mg
Ginseng extract equivalent Panax ginseng root dry 800mg
Ginkgo biloba extract equivalent Ginkgo biloba leaf dry 200mg

I found them a pretty solid physical and mental booster. I only had them twice. Second time, I ate two at once, and definitely felt a buzz level out about me.

Last edited:
has any 1 tried xtz,rave,frozen or active8
i was thinking of getting some of them
are they any good?
:)

What about X4 Ecstasy? anyone ever heard of those or done those? Just curious ..never done any of the Herbal stuff ..nor do I care to ..but I heard about this stuff and was curious if anyone ever tried it and if its just more useless crap to spend your money on to get a cheap caffiene type rush