• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Obviously in need of high thc?

I know it's kinda bullshit but it was interesting to see a few unknown to me strains being recommended for which you can't even buy seeds and who are only grown as far as I can find out in the States. :\=D

The dark web has opened up so much good hash/weed options for me lately. Still better value than any street deal from some young uni kids or whatever. Never met a grower so never had those perks.

This weekend was spent smoking blue cheese + master kush. Both absolutely turned my mind into a stoned hilarious mush - i've been sticking to cheap polm hash more than anything as of late so my tolerance wasn't quite ready for how strong they'd be. Absolutely reek and look so perfectly trimmed / smell beautiful / dry and sticky / well cured. nomnomnom.

I've got some sour diesel ready to go right now in the vape. It's been 4 hours since I last snorted some speed so hopefully this should help begin the unwinding process and munchies.

831.jpg

Quality stuff all over North London qat the moment. Anyone else find the better the weed the more moreish it gets? Me and a mate got a Q (7 full grams that is) of some fantastic smelling, sticky buds. Pine and skunk smells, tasted divine. Got a bit carried away, we ended up smoking the whole lot by midday the next day. The high was just worldly and kept getting better. With shit stuff it feels kinda meh so doesn't get so impulsive. Feel like it was a bit of a waste though heh

The dark web has opened up so much good hash/weed options for me lately. Still better value than any street deal from some young uni kids or whatever. Never met a grower so never had those perks.

This weekend was spent smoking blue cheese + master kush. Both absolutely turned my mind into a stoned hilarious mush - i've been sticking to cheap polm hash more than anything as of late so my tolerance wasn't quite ready for how strong they'd be. Absolutely reek and look so perfectly trimmed / smell beautiful / dry and sticky / well cured. nomnomnom.

I've got some sour diesel ready to go right now in the vape. It's been 4 hours since I last snorted some speed so hopefully this should help begin the unwinding process and munchies.

831.jpg

isnt it just, man i've been getting some absolutely fantastico hash from spain until the other day when a love letter arrived for 22.3g of my hash :( those absolute fucking cunts have 'destroyed it' most probably with their lungs.. CUNTS!!!!!!!!

That's why I don't bother importing anything from abroad anymore - used to get it from Belgium/Netherlands but just wasn't worth the paranoia of having my door kicked in for a bit of weed.

Had a couple of things seized too over the years, so now stick to domestic only. Fuck getting caught.

Have access to great weed but every now and then I get a suspect looking batch and I think it ain't gonna do fuck all but then it's the best weed I've had for ages strange ain't it.

Have access to great weed but every now and then I get a suspect looking batch and I think it ain't gonna do fuck all but then it's the best weed I've had for ages strange ain't it.

Just a different strain.
One could use daily if you switch strains after a few days and still get a quite nice effect.

I used to smoke from age 16-21, around an 8th a day but I stopped and now whenever I smoke it just makes me anxious and want to eat and eat and eat until I feel normal again lol, I've recently been to amsterdam and smoked Apple Jack and it was perfect, no anxiety, nice energy boost and a calm headspace. Was this a sativa? And any recommendations of other strains which may be similar?
I usually stick to Hash, I've got some lovely dark hash atm which is very pliable, a very nice high and calm headspace and it's lasted my forever.
Another time I purchased some on the DW and I smoked only 1 small join of it when I got home at 4pm, I was meant to be meeting a friend at 10pm to go out but I literally couldn't move to meet her, horrible feeling and this lasted until at least midnight so were talking 8 hours? I am actually questioning if it's even hash, could it be some kind of synthetic hash? its a dark brown lump which has the appearance of hash and it smells very strongly of weed but it was just the most powerful shit I've ever smoked in my life, I've been smoking for 10 + years and never felt that fucked, literally locked to the couch for 5-6 hours lol

*snip*
Apple Jack comes up as a hybrid.
*snip*
Here they say it's 50/50 sativa/indica but that can vary depending when it's harvested.

NLX could be similar, that's northern lights crossed with white widow too! As could be santa maria, purple power and a shit load of other strain.

I'm indulging in some purple power right now, not bad if I may say so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear the problem with DM is that crop will never be constant. One vendor has really amazing everyone goes off on it he sells out and then pushes the next crop to far to soon and ends up with crap or buys in crap to meet demand. Rinse and repeat. It's just not dependable and very expensive to be chasing that mystical crop TBH.

Although the best I have since Dam has been apparently off DM but pretty much double price of the go to.

I'm smoking some auto-flowering strain for the first time (that I'm aware of). It's not amazing but it's not bad. I was expecting it to be really shite!

Got given a bit of old school soap bar with my usual 8th tonight! Attacked that first in a bong. The smell and taste takes me back to my youth! Hahaha good times can't believe we used to smoke so much of this shit! It's shit!

You fuckin knows it spa! :)

Got given a bit of old school soap bar with my usual 8th tonight! Attacked that first in a bong. The smell and taste takes me back to my youth! Hahaha good times can't believe we used to smoke so much of this shit! It's shit!

You fuckin knows it spa! :)

Does hash burn alright in a bong straight upt? I bought a new acrylic piece the other day to use with some changa I've had stashed for a while, but would be good to have a way of smoking without rolling a spliff.

I actually ended up smoking a fair chunk of the stuff off foil because my vap broke and I'm not really a tobacco smoker..... it works but probably really inefficient. If I could bong it that would be a godsend actually! Gonna try it!

Burning and fluffing a bit of hash, on its own, through a bong works just fine
(If that's all u were asking there OM)

Yep that was pretty much what I was after...... now I think about it I have no idea why I thought hash in a bong was a bad idea. I think I had it in the back of my mind that it would clog the screen or something :?

cheers bob!

These little bits of plastic you find inside;
You can use those as a quality guide,
Of the standard of Soap Bar that you are smoking,
The more bits of plastic means the better the toking

Safe %)

Tonight my guy just reached into his tub and told me that I was getting a random mix of different stuff.

Poor show.

I've ingested a few weeks ago a random mix of left overs and I still would never ever do such a thing again...
That's edibles btw...

We never got soap bar in Australia. Through the 70s to early 90s tonnes of quality Afghani hash would appear every summer until the crews bringing it in either retired or got busted. From then on it waz just bits and peices of charas friends smuggled back from Nepal and India. Then bubble hash came and that was that.

Only ever came across soap on one occasion. Grit weed a multitude of times. And weed so wet it had gone moldy :|

Atm I'm smoking some what is advertised as blue cheese. Tastes absolutely divine, really well cured.

*drools*