European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

imagedaae3.jpg

After dinner blunt with the grinder scrapings thrown added =D

I'd be coughing my lungs up smoking that. I never have the luxury of pure weed joints but even grinder scrapings are harsh to me. T'does look beautiful though <3

At one point Don I would have been too. However I quit tobacco for good 3-4 months ago and since then I only really smoke pipes 99% of the time. The thought of tobacco soon becomes undesirable, even in social situations. With straight blunts you learn to just take more considerate tokes, pass more frequently, inhale more slowly. And that way you don't cough very much.
Now I rarely even wake up with a stone over anymore, despite smoking more per day than I was before even. It's great! =D

In the market for a vaporiser atm, as I've read that's not even carcinogenic, although I'm sure the transition might take a little while.

The progress they've made with the weed scene in general over the last year - 18months is quite amazing. Legalisation in the U.S. has allowed for more research, understanding and more unique strong weed to hit the market. I remember 5 years ago 20% THC was hailed as very potent, now they're pumping out stuff with up to 33% THC, and there are strains being bred for high levels of CBD aswell. Was smoking some purple kush extract last night and the shit honestly tasted like the best Himalayan black but purer.

It's a very interesting thing to watch how the world reacts to what's going on over in the US just now, in the last year we've had Uruguay, Mexico and Ireland all adopt more sensible policies. Hard to believe the UK is still dragging its heels, even with regional police chief's saying they will no longer go after end users.

The progress they've made with the weed scene in general over the last year - 18months is quite amazing. Legalisation in the U.S. has allowed for more research, understanding and more unique strong weed to hit the market. I remember 5 years ago 20% THC was hailed as very potent, now they're pumping out stuff with up to 33% THC, and there are strains being bred for high levels of CBD aswell. Was smoking some purple kush extract last night and the shit honestly tasted like the best Himalayan black but purer.

It's a very interesting thing to watch how the world reacts to what's going on over in the US just now, in the last year we've had Uruguay, Mexico and Ireland all adopt more sensible policies. Hard to believe the UK is still dragging its heels, even with regional police chief's saying they will no longer go after end users.

Amazing isn't it? Whoever would have thought the USA would be the trailblazers for marijuana legalisation? I realise it's not accepted under federal law yet, but it's a start.

Also, its ironic that our government are cracking down on legal drugs, yet the police are going the other way with the illegals..

Yeah it's crazy man. Very good though to see something clearly so beneficial for many being explored in a more proactive manner.

Just picked up the Sunday smoke. And man it's fucking beautiful, smells like Forrest pine needles mixed with mint, a real hazey aroma! :)

203f839dcfedcc8aac156ae5536e10b7.jpg

Now where are my pipe and slippers?? %)

I normally just use NLX (Northern Lights crossed with white widow) which my weed shop recommends as sativa strain.

Tried the amnesia haze for a change, knocks me for six on the same dose as the nlx which would make me mellow but active.

I've got some blueberry something-or-other at the moment, and it's proper good shit. Easily twice as strong (in terms of hits needed for a given level of high) as the lemon haze, and it gives a wonderful euphoric stone.

I've got some blueberry something-or-other at the moment, and it's proper good shit. Easily twice as strong (in terms of hits needed for a given level of high) as the lemon haze, and it gives a wonderful euphoric stone.
I used to grow Blueberry (the original strain from seeds DJ Shorts the breeder sent me) and it was beautiful weed. I must admit i didn't smoke that much of the flowers..i was mainly smoking bubblehash back then. I used to make mixes of dry sieve resin powder and bubble bag resin powder as you would lose some of the flavour terpenoids in the water making bubble. A little dry sieve powder brought the flavour back to the party.

Finally my new vape arrived. An Arizer extreme bags system. Was supposed to be £140, got for £75 second hand. Absolutely on par with the Volcano I borrowed from a friend. Rents complaining the whole house is skunked out. Lapping it up while I can I can tell this isn't going to be allowed for long :X

^ Yeh bastard. I'm suffering from shoddy street shit. Cut early stinks like chlorophyll and sure has been sprayed with some cannaboid analogue.

There's only one way to go,

Do yerself a grow ;)

That's a long wait, many days of hard work and worry to end up with 14 Oz which turns you into a chain smoker for 6 months. I'm a drugs pig, my nickname used to be fatty freddy. Giving me 4 months of nothing then a glut leads to one route.

Better to search long forgotten contacts. Result = best smoke I've ever had inc. many trips to Dam. 4 hours of ridiculous euphoria and happy times off half a spliff!!, totally functional no creeper or anxiety just lovely relaxed and thoughtful stuff plus i reacquainted a friendship which was lost through mutual laziness. As Chinese man say win win!

I always grew my own. Yes it definitely leads to smoking a lot more..i smoked an oz or more every week for many years. But if you know what you are doing you will end up with primo herb and never run out. Far better than buying weed.

I always grew my own. Yes it definitely leads to smoking a lot more..i smoked an oz or more every week for many years. But if you know what you are doing you will end up with primo herb and never run out. Far better than buying weed.

Agree entirely but you have to have time and dedication to get it right. Easy to grow bush weed growing high grade is an art. If you do grow then you face the inevitable do I sell or do I consume and that then changes the reason why you grew in the first place and you end up smoking way more just because you can. Tolerance is always going to get messed up and then leaves you having to rely on your own operation. Vicious circle unless you are prepared to make hash or throw away when it gets to that point of changing high due to effect of long term storage. Best I ever heard was 6 months in the deep freeze but it still wasn't as good as 1 / 2 month stuff.

From what I have gleaned re growing you can't just go for one or two plants as its a waste of a 600 w capability and a 400 w will never yield the dankest nugs. Inevitably you have to plant more in case of catastrophe anyway . Then they all come to fruition at roughly the same point unless you've got a rotation set up, which then defines you as a full time op and not just a personal use.

Now if I was in OZ it takes all those problems away cos you can plant it out in nature ?

Agree entirely but you have to have time and dedication to get it right. Easy to grow bush weed growing high grade is an art. If you do grow then you face the inevitable do I sell or do I consume and that then changes the reason why you grew in the first place and you end up smoking way more just because you can. Tolerance is always going to get messed up and then leaves you having to rely on your own operation. Vicious circle unless you are prepared to make hash or throw away when it gets to that point of changing high due to effect of long term storage. Best I ever heard was 6 months in the deep freeze but it still wasn't as good as 1 / 2 month stuff.

From what I have gleaned re growing you can't just go for one or two plants as its a waste of a 600 w capability and a 400 w will never yield the dankest nugs. Inevitably you have to plant more in case of catastrophe anyway . Then they all come to fruition at roughly the same point unless you've got a rotation set up, which then defines you as a full time op and not just a personal use.

Now if I was in OZ it takes all those problems away cos you can plant it out in nature ?
Yeah i grew both indoors and out. The indoor stuff was so i could grow indica strains which didn't grow to well outdoors where i lived as we had too much rain and humidity and they would basically get destroyed by mould. The indoor stuff was for money too. I preferred my outdoor sativas which loved the climate..were huge yeiders...5lb + off a plant and were just delightful to smoke. I agree with what you are saying regarding tolerance...in the end i pretty much only smoked bubble hash which was fine as i had no shortage of trim to use...i would make it from my own plus for a lot of other growers in the region and the deal there was i kept half of what i made..everyone was happy as we used to throw away the trim or use it to cook. Bubblebags changed that.
Once i started growing i could never go back to buying it..i would look at what people sold and just think how many of those deals i would get from a plant. I am glad i am retired from growing though...no more worry about choppers seeing my plants and a visit from the plantation unit...it was akways stressful when those cunts were in the area looking for crops.