• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

^Yes, those formulas would be much appreciated thanks. :)

I have no idea what I'm growing at all tbh - I got the seeds from a mate, the weed they were from was reasonable but type unknown.

Next year, I plan on buying some known seeds bred for our climate and try and do things a little more 'properly'.

Yea man I will find em for you, they are just simple tea recipes, all organic.

Ahh yeah man it'll make your life a whole lot easier if you know the strain and have an idea of when it'll finish etc, not saying it can't be done with bagseed but you will be out in the garden mid sept/oct with your jewellers loupe way more than needed :D

is this your first grow? its fucking fun isn't it! I think i got more enjoyment out of the growing process than smoking the finished product! law dictates i be a good boy now tho unfortunately.

one of the best tips is to sign up to a forum and log your grow, add your pics and keep a diary of everything you do, makes life easier in the future.

Also if you want uk climate strains, Frisian Dew by Dutch Passion is a great one for uk climate, in fact Dutch Passion do a load of strains bred for NL/UK outdoor climates.

Here's some reading https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=208760

I have no idea what I'm growing at all tbh - I got the seeds from a mate, the weed they were from was reasonable but type unknown.

My first & really only semi-successful grow was using unknown seeds too. I was told they were probably Purple Haze or Orange Bud. Unfortunatly I never got to find out.

is this your first grow? its fucking fun isn't it!

No, it's actually my third - but I am still very, very much an amateur (as I'm sure is patently obvious =D). My first was a real labour of love. I had 18 plants in my attic, in soil pots under 6 x 6ft standard flourescent tubes and 2000W of halogen spotlights, with timers and fans, in a space totally encased in aluminium foil (I felt like the biggest smackhead in the world when I rocked up to the counter in my local co-op with 12 rolls of extra width turkey foil... :D). The lights were suspended on a platform which could be raised by a system of chains and pulleys. The heat and humidity in that attic was unbelievable - I'm amazed it didn't cause a fire!! Also, It was costing a fortune in electricity. However, I wasn't using proper nutrients and the lighting wasn't at optimum wavelengths. As a result, the eventual harvest was mediocre to say the least! Still, I learned a lot from that exercise - namely to never grow like that again :\.

My second grow was last year and was outside - again from unknown seeds, initially in pots and eventually in the ground. That was all a bit of a faff as well 'cos I wasn't sure what to expect. I had no idea how quickly they would grow outside in proper sunlight, so was constantly repotting/replanting, as well as having to build ever bigger concealment devices. The yield wasn't too bad (I never weighed it), but nowt special, though I was quite happy with the potency).

This year, I just germinated 20 seeds on a saucer on the window ledge, then planted in peat-free compost in pots and when the plants were sturdy enough after several weeks I transplanted directly into the ground inside one of those Wilkos plastic greenhouse affairs. Much less hassle, but still not expecting brilliant results due to unknown strain, no tailored nutrients and the risk of an early frost, though I reckon the greenhouse will protect from that long enough to harvest at the right time.

But yes, it is fun... I love checking them daily, and growing yer own drugs is a buzz in itself =D.

Thanks for the link, some interesting info there regarding different strains etc..

Last edited:
Yup, know the feeling I was very nurturing with my grow attempt which was like 10 years ago now... love it when the first leaves appear. :)

Last edited:
^Haha, and you're thinking 'why have the leaves only got one segment? What have I done wrong?'. Then the next set have 3 segments each, and you're thinking 'Yeh, that looks better, but still a little deformed'. Then the 5 segmented ones appear and you think 'fuck yeh! It IS cannabis!'

Yup, even had a 4 segmented leaf... looked a bit lop-sided. =D

Some reading should you so wish. (Bastardised I think; there are a lot of replies missing... I think they merged 2 threads. Surprised all the posts are still around 10 years later!)

Last edited:
Yup, even had a 4 segmented leaf... looked a bit lop-sided. =D

Some reading should you so wish. (Bastardised I think; there are a lot of replies missing... I think they merged 2 threads. Surprised all the posts are still around 10 years later!)

<snip>! ;) =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed! I almost wish I'd used that name here...

Last edited:
Got some lovely Blueberry kush and some oil today!

5tL73s3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some stuff last week that my dealer is calling Strawberry Dogshit haha. I burst out laughing when he told me. He said it was dynamite though, and he was right. Smells and tastes amazing. I guess you could only get away with calling it dogshit when it's obviously really good.

Can anyone tell me when is the right time to start using a high PK fertiliser? Do I wait until flowering starts?

Can anyone tell me when is the right time to start using a high PK fertiliser? Do I wait until flowering starts?

I always used to use pk13\14 about 10 days before I started to flush them. So what warriorontheedge said is pretty much bang on. Its definitely worth using as well, I had some really good results using it obviously many other factors come into play.

You need to flush the plants with just water and lots of it for at least a week before you harvest or you will end up with chemical cabbage. As tempting as it is to put shit loads of what ever chemical on when they have flowered you really need to make sure they are fully flushed.

You need to flush the plants with just water and lots of it for at least a week before you harvest or you will end up with chemical cabbage. As tempting as it is to put shit loads of what ever chemical on when they have flowered you really need to make sure they are fully flushed.

Yeah exactly, if you use pk13\14 for one week 3 weeks before chopping then it leaves you two weeks to flush. I would flush for at least 10 days personally used to always make it two weeks if I could

Yeah exactly, if you use pk13\14 for one week 3 weeks before chopping then it leaves you two weeks to flush. I would flush for at least 10 days personally used to always make it two weeks if I could

Yeah man that's the way. All the youths that grow 'chronic' round here put silly amounts of chemicals in right up till they chop them down. Yeah it stinks but it tastes like shit and ruins it imo. Its hard to find growers that know what they are doing. They knock that chemical cabbage out for £10 a G and they don't even cure nor dry it proper and they don't trim it at all.

Yeah man that's the way. All the youths that grow 'chronic' round here put silly amounts of chemicals in right up till they chop them down. Yeah it stinks but it tastes like shit and ruins it imo. Its hard to find growers that know what they are doing. They knock that chemical cabbage out for £10 a G and they don't even cure nor dry it proper and they don't trim it at all.

I can't remember the last time I bought cured green from a dealer, it doesn't really happen from what I've seen. To be honest I rarely used to cure my own crops cause of the time it takes so I can appreciate people growing for profit not doing it. In my experience growers that know what they're doing grow for themselves and other people in their own growing circle so it's not often made available to people.

I've managed to get hold of two nice bits recently, some sort of kush for £200oz which has been finished really well and also a small amount of bubblegum that was £60 a quarter. Cant complain at those prices these days really especially for such quality.