• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hemp & Shitake Mushrooms

Growth In Recovery

Greenlighter
I wasn't sure where to post this exactly, but here it goes.

I have a theory that hemp/ marijuana grown closely in conjunction with shitake or other mushrooms would result in a super healthy cannabis plant. I base this on the fact that mushrooms can speak to nearby plants. If music or talking to plants can help their growth, why couldn't creating a situation of symbiosis between mushrooms and cannabis?

What is everyone's thoughts on this? I will elaborate more if necessary. But overall, does it sound like a good idea?

There are already ways to grow super healthy cannabis plants. If you think your theory might result in a better/cheaper/easier way to grow healthy plants, then you should test your theory with an experiment. Keep detailed and accurate results so that if you are actually on to something, someone on the other side of the world could perform the same experiment and see what happens.

Camomile is also another plant to grow near other plants. I believe it is known as the 'plant Dr'

couldnt you say the same to earth worms, adding them to your plants soil should give it a much richer vegetation.

better chance of alien invasion imvhoo

pls dont do drugs if you can't find reality

wot