• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help!

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
I know with time your tolerance grows. However, NOTHING works anymore. I used to be able to take 15mg of Norco and get a great euphoric and nod. Now, I can take up 100mg of Norco or Percocet and I get absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing! I even potentiate 15-20 minutes prior with Lomotil, benedryl, and tums/Prilosec. It’s ridiculous how it’s been months since I’ve even had slight euphoria. What are my options? I’ve even went up to five days without using anything and still nothing. Do I need to increase my potentiaters? Or do I need to increase the amount of norco I take at once? I’m desperate because nothing works anymore. I’m willing to try anything!

Question:
Are these pills from a pharmacy or other?
+1
BB.jpg

Both. I get a prescription and I also buy some from a legit guy that goes to a clinic as well

No way you're taking 100mg of percocet and if you are, you better fucking watch out the APAP in those can be EXTREMELY TOXIC TO THE LIVER.

i'm on the equivilent to 500mg/morphine per day and 100mg worth of oxycodone (i get straight IR oxy no apap) would have me being hugged by the god almighty himself, so i don't believe you don't get euphoric from 100mg worth, please don't exagerate or we can't assist you, oxy is byfar the most euphoric opiate to me for someone looking for recreational value those are the go-to so... it could be your potentiators fucking with the metabolism of these drugs, i've NEVER taken my pain meds recreationally so i can't really speak to that but i can say that, tolerance aside, you may not have the dopamine in your system to be released its like this
if you have pain, they'll offer relief and grant you euphoria due to the relief aswell as the drug
if you take them for fun, they should still offer the euphoria but to a lesser extent than if you were in pain.
Hydrocodone isn't all that strong, but i think chasing a high like you are doing to be unsafe, and should be avoided, have you taken a few days off? tolerance will drop quickly, try not taking them for a few days and taking a medium dose (not a high dose because you could od if tolerance was the factor)

Try crushing the pills, whether Instant release or not, this in my experience has made A HUGE DIFFERENCE. but please the APAP is not a joking matter it's very very hard on the liver, i'm so against the acetaminophen because i used to drink very heavily so learned to avoid it religiously, nowadays the only apap i consume is in my 30mg/300 codeine tablets that i eat like pez and are gone in the first week of the month

COLD WATER EXTRACT YOUR PILLS IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE USING PILLS CONTAINING APAP in high doses like this, i can only imagine the damage being done to your liver.

I’m not lying when I say I’ve done doses that high and felt nothing. Don’t assume I’m lying before asking if I have done cold water extractions. Even then, 10 Norco 10mg’s is a 100mg while being under 4,000 mg of APAP

i didn't ask you to do a cwe, i told you to do so with the doses you're telling us you take. i'm well aware 100mg norco is 10/325 x10 but even being under 4,000 the liver takes a toll if you take that everyday you know.. i never accused you of lying i said that its insanity to take 100mg of oxycodone and not feel somthing from it, if i feel somthing from 40 you should certainly feel somthing from 100

you have to think long-term about the apap, i'm not trying to scold or anything of the like, i want to help you.