• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HELP!

RosieRios

Greenlighter
Hello, I am new to this forum and need help! I have occipital and trigeminal neuralgia with pain that is unimaginable. I began injecting oxycodone, the little pink pill, about three months ago and want to stop, But I know if I have something on hand that is injectable the temptation will be too much. Do you know if there are any pain medications that are impossible to inject? I heard that some of them turn into mush if you try to mix them with water, thereby making them oral administration only. I am too embarrassed to ask a pharmacist, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yes, OxyContin changed their form a few years ago. Now all OxyContin is impossible to inject. I had many many problems with needles myself. Gracy.

Poppy pods, seeds? They also have a much longer half life so it would be better option for your situation too. Good luck.

Hydrocodone, codeine, percocet, MS Contins. All of these are either not injectable or contain other ingredients that make injecting very hard or really not worth the risk.

Oh and Kratom!