• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help!

Speeedmagic

Bluelighter
So I am currently in the very first stage of benzo / opiate / stimulant withdrawl...I see my MD today, and him and I have a very good relationship. I am currently perscribed 20mg adderall XR twice a day and 2 5mg Valium, and 2 .5mg klonopin daily. I had been drinking some potent oxycodone homebrew for the last 7-8 days and ran out yesterday.

To get to my question, should I tell my MD psyc that I'm going into withdrawls?? So many He could give me something to help?? My dosages are just too low for the problems I have...I'm diagnosed with panic disorder (3-5 attacks a day typically), severe ADHD, manic depression (with MDD), and most recently fybromyalga..

I've already prepared a two week taper of my amps/Benz just incase I leave empty handed after my appointment later today..

THANK YOU ALL

So did you run out of your meds early? If that is the reason you're going into withdrawals, I'd keep it to myself.

You are already on a relatively high dose of Adderall IMO, the benzos not so much, I would be fine taking what you take. IMO your lucky your doc scripts you valium and klonopin.. wish mine would do that. I get klonopin 3-4mg a day, 3mg a day with a few extras, 20mg Adderall a day, and 8mg of sub and as long as I don't run out early that combo makes everything go well with my life, so much better than it used to be... I would love to switch to 2mg of kpin and 20mg of valium a day instead of just klonopin, love me some valium, but I am still happy with my kpins.
Anyways... back to your question. I'm a little confused here. Your withdrawing from oxy? but you aren't prescribed oxy? and you want to ask for more benzos/Adderall? Are you out of those too? If you have a good relationship and that is what your trying to do, maybe he will up your dose of whatever it is you want upped, I wouldn't think by too much though. IMO your daily Adderall dose is pretty high, I get too jittery and too stimulated, kind of on edge with anything over 40mg of Adderall, I take the IR form 20mg once a day, and that makes me feel perfect and helps a ton with my ADHD.. I know once you start upping your dose, and need more it just kind of stays that way, and you keep wanting more with both Adderall and benzos.. It can get to the point where your just never satisified with what you have, it did for me with klonopin for a while. so I switched to valium and loved it, then was forced to switch doctors, and my new doc didn't like valium, just klonopin so I had to switch back.. which I am not too mad about, I like klonopin, just like diazepam a bit more.

You are already on a relatively high dose of Adderall IMO, the benzos not so much, I would be fine taking what you take. IMO your lucky your doc scripts you valium and klonopin.. wish mine would do that. I get klonopin 3-4mg a day, 3mg a day with a few extras, 20mg Adderall a day, and 8mg of sub and as long as I don't run out early that combo makes everything go well with my life, so much better than it used to be... I would love to switch to 2mg of kpin and 20mg of valium a day instead of just klonopin, love me some valium, but I am still happy with my kpins.
Anyways... back to your question. I'm a little confused here. Your withdrawing from oxy? but you aren't prescribed oxy? and you want to ask for more benzos/Adderall? Are you out of those too? If you have a good relationship and that is what your trying to do, maybe he will up your dose of whatever it is you want upped, I wouldn't think by too much though. IMO your daily Adderall dose is pretty high, I get too jittery and too stimulated, kind of on edge with anything over 40mg of Adderall, I take the IR form 20mg once a day, and that makes me feel perfect and helps a ton with my ADHD.. I know once you start upping your dose, and need more it just kind of stays that way, and you keep wanting more with both Adderall and benzos.. It can get to the point where your just never satisified with what you have, it did for me with klonopin for a while. so I switched to valium and loved it, then was forced to switch doctors, and my new doc didn't like valium, just klonopin so I had to switch back.. which I am not too mad about, I like klonopin, just like diazepam a bit more.
Damn is there any reason why doesn't wanna give u valium? I used to take Xanax and valium is soooo much better for anxiety than shitty boring Xanax! Valium is my fav benzo I'd be so pissed lol....

Damn is there any reason why doesn't wanna give u valium? I used to take Xanax and valium is soooo much better for anxiety than shitty boring Xanax! Valium is my fav benzo I'd be so pissed lol....

Lol I can't feel anything off of valium, I LOVE xanax & think vals are shit, is there a reason as to why I can't feel anything off of them? I also think clonazepam is craps too! Strange! Lol. :)

So, My panicked flustered ass, got confused and my appointment is actually this morning... But I did get a chance to speak to my MD on the phone. Basically yes I'm running out early, but not because I'm taking them for any sort of recreational effect.. Just walking back across the street from my de office i had a panic attack so Insense that I hyperventilated and passed out... It was really really bad. And that was with 15mg diazepam and 1mg of kpin already in me...I just have a high benzo tollernce I guess... I love the Valium, it does wonders for my fybromyalga, but the anti-anxiety effects are relatively mild, at least to me. Like I won't even feel 10mg of Valium. At all..? And as for the addy, also very tollerent. As I've been a heavy abuser for at least 3 years (on and off) so a maximum daily dosage to me would be pretty normal..

Will update post appointment. Feeling better today than I did yesterday. Finally was able to get some (legal in my area) green and that definitely helped with the anxiety/insomnia last night. Prior to that it was probably one of the worst days of my life...

Weed is always good, all around. and it isn't harmful like some of the other drugs out there. I love THC. But it just doesn't help for my issues anymore.. it used to help, until I tried benzos... then I was like "where have these been my whole life?". Maybe ask your doc for like one more 10mg valium a day and/or 1mg more of kpin, that is if you have a really good relationship with them.. my doctor and I have a great relationship.. she has helped me so much in the time I have been going to her.. she wont script TOO much of what I need, but always listens... The only problem is she doesn't like valium, Idk why but I am ok with kpin, it works for me..

Thank you all for your kind words, and input. SO...he added 1mg of Ativan a day. Now scripted 3 benzos ??..and he liked the addy 30xr in the morning and 20ir afternoon. I think this may be the key

Hmm weird she dosnt like Val, it has a bad stigma just bc as the second benzo ever synthisized, it was at one point the most over perscribed drug in the world! For me, I take my Valium in the morning, kpin during the day, and now I'll be taking the Ativan in the evening

Good luck with Ativan.. it never worked for me, like truly did nothing... it works for lots of people though, just not me! It is a fickle drug, as far as who it affects and how they feel from one person to another. Hope it works for you! And yeah, my first doc had no problem prescribing any benzos it seemed, well at least the most common 4 that are prescribed.. Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, and Xanax. I had tried Ativan numerous times before being prescribed benzos with absolutely no luck, even when I took something stupid like 10mg of it with very little to no tolerance to benzos, felt just the slightest most subtle bit of anxiety relief, but nothing compared to the other 3 I mentioned! lol. But lots of my friends claim that it works great for them so who knows! My doc now will only prescribe klonopin and Ativan, and I go to a sub doc, so I am lucky she prescribes benzos at all! Some sub docs will not, under any circumstances prescribed buprenorphine with benzos.. but yeah obviously I preferred to go back to klonopin, over ativan... so its all good, kpins are great and so is valium so I am happy with either one! Just a bit happier with valium;).

I could easily just say (a month from now) to just up the Valium dose and replace the Ativan with kpins again. Just bc of insurance and all of that bullshit. In the mean time, they actually do work..at least I guess.. I took 2mg on top of 15mg of valium, and 1.5mg of kpin 6 ish hours prior to dosing the loraz. And I feel gooood and really relaxed ;) "ilove2nod" I already know you're beyond hip lmao. Also 2 dutchie of Blue Dream at the end of "hell week" has got me there

Nice, that is great its working out for you.. and "Pass the dutchie to da left hand side! Pass the dutchie to da left hand side!"_Musical Youth - "pass the dutchie" lyrics, if you didn't know lol.. yummmm a dutch with blue dream sounds real good along with all of the other stuff you have, especially a grape or honey dutch=D.. I am jealous haha.

Of course! Absolute classic! and yep today once again I'm feeling soooo chill.. also I haven't taken any addy, for the first time in like 2-3 weeks at least lol but just the benzo-weed chill day vibe has got me laughing at nothing when my Val starts to kick in LOL, you'd be a chill dude to burn one with ✌?️