• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help

Gyggyhvvhhbv

Greenlighter
Hello I need some help I recently found out I was pregnant I am now around 6 weeks before I knew I was pregnant I took half an ecstasy pill and I smoked a bit of weed I was around 4 weeks by then does anyone know if this will give my baby and problems because I feel if it will I should get a termination I feel so disgusted that this has happened and so upset but I did not have a clue or I'd never have touched it

I have read about pregnant women who smoke weed being more likely to give birth to an autistic child, however i think as long as you do stuff properly from now, your baby will be fine.

It is clear that this concerns you, that is a good thing.

You need to tell your doctor. They will be glad you told them and it will make you feel better and the pregnancy healthier. Just be honest with your doctor.

Disclosing that you have been using MDMA or smoking weed to your doctor may not be the best idea - they are not going to be able to do anything about what has happened and your only highlighting your drug use which may come back to bite you at a later date.

When you think about it a lot of people are pregnant for months without knowing and continue to use drugs, smoke, drink alcohol and encounter no problems at all. I personally would not worry about what 'may' have happened by smoking a bit of weed or used a small amount of MDMA as long as you stop using and take the usual precautions advised to pregnant women.

I told 1 doc 10 years ago that I used recreational drugs and now they won't even git me an asprine in the ER.

My ex went into a stat care place and said her foot hurt and they sent her home with enough opiates we could make a house payment if we sold them. I go in with my arm so swollen it looked like 2 year old drew it and they tell me to go home and take Tylenol.

Harm reduction website? That's what blue light is right?

Telling a pregnant woman to withhold information that could help a doctor and an unborn child is harm reduction?

We all make choices. If we choose to take drugs and find out we did so while pregnant, it would be best to tell a doctor to reduce any potential harm to the child who had no choice?

Is this a site to justify bad behavior and help excuse the behavior of others? Or is this site supposed to provide a harm reduction point of view?

Fucking shit posted on here makes me sick. One jackass posts "heard something about autism," great, thanks bro. Nice story.

Then a "reputable" supporter of harm reduction suggests not telling a doctor because it probably won't help. Maybe, yeah, probably, yeah. But you still suggest in the spirit of harm reduction full disclosure of illicit drug use while pregnant. Jesus Christ.

And then someone else posts how bummed they were that they can't get ER drugs now? Great story bro. Relevant to this pregnant girl and her unborn child.

What a bunch of bullshit.

To the OP, put your baby before you, most doctors care more about the baby and it's wellbeing and health than trying to get you in trouble or scolding you. Ask around for a good recommendation on a doctor near you, and put trust in that Doctor. Even if you do end up not being able to get aspirin in ten years, or if the doctor finds it irrelevant, you did what you should do for a baby not yet born or able to make the choice for itself or you to tell the doctor.

Harm reduction.

The fetus is highly vulnerable between 3 and 8 weeks. I would think about talking to your doctor about this and about having an abortion, there will always be more chances to have a baby under better circumstances.