Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help !

retard32987

Greenlighter
I just bought some crystal m3th and made a lightbulb pip with a pen and had a few burns and it worked perfectly, but i went to have another after it cooled down and it wouldn't burn, does anyone know what to do here??

Something I'd always done with vaping cannabinoids was to roll up a piece of paper, put a small piece of tape on the outside and use that. First time I would do this was JWH-018 and a 50ml-100ml round pyrex/borosilicate boiling flask with a long tube for inhaling and a small tube to allow air to be replaced in the bulb when inhaling. Afterwards if you want to you can eat the paper to get all the residue that's stuck on it.

Something like this:
mZNLQZZ7amWjshKsEEZPFEw.jpg

Has then benfits of being quite sturdy and the neck doesn't heat up nearly as quickly due to the much thicker glass; can get a much more consistent /rolling vape too as the glass holds a decent amount of heat.

Also since labware is borosilicate glass it's far less likely to burst in to pieces due to holding a flame against it! Being almost half a centimetre thick means they generally survive being dropped onto hard surfaces too. Less than a fiver on that ubiquitous auction site.