Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

*** HELP With Weird After Effects? Methylone ***

first.n.only

Bluelighter
Hello,
I took 3 tested yellow mollys so they were Methylone. I am a 21 year old female and weigh about 170lbs. This wasn't my first time taking Methylone just in the first time in casual form. I have taken MDMA the first time I rolled then the past few pills have been Methylone. But the last 2 times I rolled I took Methylone capsules. I took 3 in one night the first at 12am, 2nd at 2am, then 3am. The after effects that time were an insane amount of burping (every 3 seconds), feeling the pain to need to burp, and heartburn. The Second time I took one at 10pm, 11pm, and 12pm. The after effects were no sleep, puking sensation every 15 mins, massive stomach pain, burping and pain of burping, and constipation. I'm not sure what happened. The first few times were pills and I had very little to no come down besides minor depression but that was all no pain until the mollys. My boy friend on the other hand only had some pain in his lungs from breathing very heavily for 5 hours. I think what might be the problem is my weight now? I gained about 20lbs before I took the mollys. My bf thinks that it is cause the mollys were stronger than the pills and that was my form of come down from a large amount. What do you guys think?

Huh, gastric problems do point to some kind of serotonin distress, but really no one here is a doctor and if there was a lot of pain that means something is wrong. We can't give you a good answer and I really doubt you'd go to the doctor an get a check up just to "roll", but I wouldn't advise you to take anymore tested "molly" until you do.

and the problem has nothing to do with your weight girl, there is nothing wrong with some meat on the bone.

Hey Guys,
I'm going to try this again. I previously have been taking 3 capsules of "Molly" (Methylone) in one night. In about a month I will be taking 100 - 200mg of MDMA 8D. I'm hoping now that this is MDMA again and a smaller dose that the effects wont be too bad. This time I found some better stuff that when I get should be MDMA about 200mg a pill. I'm going to take half then If I feel later the other half. Is there anything you can recommend to prepare this time? 5-HTP for sure but what else? B12, multi vitamin?

Thanks for the help!

If you keep your doses normal, don't roll too often and test your drugs you shouldn't need much in the way of supplements I think. Magnesium has been said to help with the jaw clenching so it can't hurt to try that.

If you really want to use supplements you could check out the Bluelight MDMA Wiki which lists a lot of the common supplements and their uses. Most important thing is that you test your product with a testkit so you know it's MDMA. All that preparing will make no difference if it's something else

Yeah a test kit can save you alot of sickness & pain. Its always safest to know what your actually ingesting is what you really paid for. There's too many crystalline substances that people sell as "Molly" or press into "ecstasy" tablets to just take some dumb asses word on it. Be safe and get a kit!! ;) HTTP://www.dancesafe.org and HTTP://WWW.bunkpolice.org have them.