• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Help with w/d

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hey guys i hope evryone is doing well ;)
I have few queytions about but w/ds...
After 4 months of evryday 3mg usage i decided to quit, i stockpiled on xanax and weed... in 3 days i ate more then 30mg xanax but i felt unfuncional and fucked (i was preparing for this sub withdrawl so i wanted my benzo tolarance to be on all time low). All in all during day 4th i couldnt take it anymore knowing i had to drink shitloads of booze,benzos/smoke weed and try to sleep all day long (whitch way near imposible since bupe wd i gues...) i read somewere that true hellish wd starts once 5 halflifes of the drug passes so for bupe that would be around 10days ffs so first question is this true ? Seconed question is in my next atempt should i try to be more active? Runing hitting (boxing bag),only thing i can not stand is human interaction.. and last question is logical junky voice whitch im not sure why i dont like listening too much, so what is wrong with evryday bup usuage? In what way is it doing me harm ? If anything i feelt content most of the time so no need or toughts of other drugs (being booze or heroin) why the fuck do i feel bad or ashamed becouse i have problem/cant live sober? Junky in me has alot more questions it seems ;s sorry for the bible guys... i had to share and ask for help somewere and you guys are some type of crazy junky familly to me ;) luv you all and have another perfect day 🤘🤘❤️❤️🤘🤘

Last edited:
Yo, with Xanax and stuff you shouldn't even wd if only was using for 4 months. I was on 24mg a day for same amount of time and went to jail where I had to go with NOTHING! And I didn't even withdrawal for shit! Just a tiny restlessness and anxiety. It takes awhile bud.
Same I got down to 4mg of suboxone after being in it for 5 years daily and just jumped right off with no withdrawals.

I really think most of suboxone withdrawals is from placebo effect. Longer half life usually means less intense withdrawal