• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help with testing results for powder sold as molly

ggpr

Bluelighter
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with interpreting these test results.

The ones labeled "suspect" are the powder in question. It was sold as molly/mdma. It was white with crystals visible in the powder. The ones labeled mdma were from legit mdma that i tested to ensure my reagents were still working.

The strange thing is that the simons on the suspect gave a bit of blue... Which makes me think it might have some meth in it based on the marquis orange? Altho the Mecke should be colorless if it was just meth? The first simons test gave a very faint blue and then went clear. The second test stayed blue but very light.

The people who did this said it worked and felt really good. So it is definitely active. Perhaps it is a RC?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

uoK6p.jpg

Interesting results. I will offer this: I agree that it is likely an RC haha. Perhaps a cathinone (specifically methylone) mixed with meth based on:

Marquis-vibrant yellow in the presence of methylone, with a concentrated orange circle in the presence of meth.

and

mecke-rusty brown reaction in the presence of methylone.

A mystery for sure. I think that it is reasonable that a nondiscerning user might say that methylone + a little meth "worked and felt really good."