• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with tapering down oxy use

Bag84

Bluelighter
So I posted my history with drugs a few times but to sum it up. I’ve been doing opiates regularly for about 4 years so I got a script of 180 oxy 10. It started innocent enough. Once in a while. Thinking I was in control. Pop one at a party. When I wanted to relax and get the best sleep of my life. I also have chronic pain so there’s that. But I was taking 1 every few days of so at the beginning. I got into fent unknowingly with dirty 30s over the last summer and haven’t touched them for several Weeks. I blew they my script in 7 days although 70 pills seemed to disappear. (No I didn’t take them unknowingly. I keep track of every dose and time.)

So here’s my question. I hate suboxone. I have tons of it but I hate having a long acting opiate even partial agonist on my receptors constantly. I just feel like when I can get my prescription and just take them once a day at most. How long would it take for my body to adjust to the new dose. I’ve been out for 2 weeks but have been using Kratom at about 14-20 grams a day. And have taken a few extracts. But I’d really like to lower my tolerance and get thru this withdrawal and then start taking my medicine Less frequently. My last dose it took at least 25mg to feel any relief.

Ps. The aches and pains are still there a little but the anxiety and depression is overwhelming. It’s literally making me suicidal cause I can’t feel any pleasure whatsoever.

I’ve been diagnosed with TRD (treatment resistant depression and also severe anxiety disorder and panic attacks.