• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with suboxone

Thanks an my question are best way to take it beside a needle I dnt do that an wen does it usually kick in for most ppl an I hear more is less but the first time I took it I broke it up in four pieces an took one every hour and a half it was also the 8 mg suboxone strips but I have taken 340 Oxycontin in one day a few times like 3 times

If you have no opiate tolerance, take like 1 mg. No more than 2 mg.

Obviously, yes, you CaN take more but after 1-2 mg you flood your receptors. In the case of sub this is not a good thing because there are no receptors left open for the metabolite of bupe, which is norbuprenorphine and that is what gives you the opiate/full agonist feeling. That is why you hear with subs "less is more""

That is the very simplified version, but it should explain why with bupe it's not a good idea to keep taking more like it is with most other drugs.

Oh, and just put it under your tongue, let dissolve, don't swallow the saliva.

I have a good tolerance an and what I did the first time was cut it into fours into 2 milligrams every hour and a half until I took the whole day and it got me feeling pretty good today I too one half waited 2 hours felt a slight buzz so I took the other half an was good this is my fourth time using it I also have a question about a 25 mgc fentnly patch an I want to be safe I have taken 340 mg of Oxycontin in one day probably like 3 times I always drop my tolerance an build it back up

What I mean by tolerance is if you don't have a physical dependency (don't have to do an opiate daily to feel normal). Not "I did X amount 3 times in my life"

What I'm trying to tell you is you're wasting it doing it the way you are. Re-read my post. Less is more with bupe.

Now if you are dependent on opiates that's a whole different ballgame, but seeing as you're taking sub to get high I'm assuming you are not

I've took Oxycontin way more the then that jus the most I've taken wen I let my tolerance build up a for 2 or 3 day I've done hydromorphone an methadone at 60 mg a day also norcos percettes oxycodone morphine an I take it for chronic pain an withdrawals that's y I take the whole 8 cus I was still have a lil withdrawals I'm not a newbie at opiates but not a pro either I no they say more is less wit bupe. I did alot of research but it was kinda mix information but my withdrawals didn't go away till I took the whole 8 an that's also wen my pain lighting ups