• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Help with suboxone maybe plugging?

Bamabelle

Bluelighter
Got put on suboxone when I took myself off the fent patch. Was on it for 15 years btw. First few doses of subutex in detox did great. Even a tiny bit of euphoria but since I picked up my script for the suboxone it doesn't seem to be working much at all. Trying to figure out a way for it to work at least as well as the subutex did in detox. I saw someone post about plugging (anal) and a few other things. No clue if that would make it work better though. Any suggestions or advice is welcome except for shooting up. I don't do needles lol.

Suboxone is a partial agonist and it’s never gonna hold you or satisfy you the way fentanyl did. I hate to break that news to you.

You can dissolve it in a spoon and snort it with a few drops of water, I find the high to be more stimulating that way

Suboxone is a partial agonist and it’s never gonna hold you or satisfy you the way fentanyl did. I hate to break that news to you.

You can dissolve it in a spoon and snort it with a few drops of water, I find the high to be more stimulating that way
I just don't understand why the suboxone isn't working as well as the subutex did in detox. In detox they crushed the pill up and you put it under the tongue. But then again I had two days between detox and Dr appt so got a suboxone strip from a friend and it worked as well as the subutex in detox did. Its just my prescription I picked up yesterday of suboxone at pharmacy that is not working no where near as well. No clue if it's just the brand I got or if I just built up a tolerance extremely quickly. Would be nice if the suboxone worked as well as the subutex though.

I just don't understand why the suboxone isn't working as well as the subutex did in detox. In detox they crushed the pill up and you put it under the tongue. But then again I had two days between detox and Dr appt so got a suboxone strip from a friend and it worked as well as the subutex in detox did. Its just my prescription I picked up yesterday of suboxone at pharmacy that is not working no where near as well. No clue if it's just the brand I got or if I just built up a tolerance extremely quickly. Would be nice if the suboxone worked as well as the subutex though.

It’s ridiculous they don’t prescribe subutex I’ve shot up suboxone many times and I also find subutex works better

So it's not just me. Anyway of making the suboxone work better? Definitely don't want to try a bunch of crazy stuff that probably won't work anyway. I real about doing it rectally which I guess m

Have you tried what we discussed in the last thread, like volumetric dosing, rectal administration, that sort of stuff?