• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Help with snorting. Please

Bag84

Bluelighter
I know this is probably a dumb question and I know there’s a guide to snorting in here but I have to ask.

so I have digestive issues and everything is flaring up on me. I normally just take my oxycodone orally and 20-25mg gives me a slight feeling. Nothing to affect me in anyway. Just helps with pain and give me a decent comfortable feeling. But I have reason to believe my digestive system isn’t working the way it should. My second option was always plugging but again, Not only do I feel like I’m not digesting right I also feel that I can’t clear my self out enough to plug even with an enema. So I decided for the first time to snort knowing the bioavailability is gonna be less but I figure it’s better than nothing which is basically what I’ve been getting this past week orally.

so I have a compact combination pill cutter/storage/crusher, so I used my crusher to crush up 25mg as fine as I can. It was by no means pure power but no large chunks as I grinded it a few times to get it as fine as possible. So after crushing the pill I left it in the “Mortar” and cut a straw about 5 inches long, stuck it up my nose and just took a few hard and quick “snorts” (?).

so my question is basically am I doing this right? After I took in all the powder I kept sniffling and then I took a couple hard sniffles and I can taste and feel the medicine leaking down my throat. Does that mean I did it wrong? I really need to know cause this might be my only option for now until things clear up.
Thanks in advance.

It's inevitable that you will get some backdrip going down your throat to be digested like normal. Nothing you can really do about it as far as I know. I used to put some water up my nose after snorting things to try and help it absorb. I'm not sure if that does anything but it helped soothe my nostrils at least.

It's inevitable that you will get some backdrip going down your throat to be digested like normal. Nothing you can really do about it as far as I know. I used to put some water up my nose after snorting things to try and help it absorb. I'm not sure if that does anything but it helped soothe my nostrils at least.
Thanks for the quick reply