• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction HELP with safe Lope does for Suboxone withdrawal

Slayer0344

Bluelighter
Hi team.

Have just started a sub detox and jumped at 1mg per day, I have heaps of loperamide but am wary due to what I’ve heard about its cardiovascular destroying capabilities. What dose would work to stop my withdrawal from 1mg sub?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

I'm not sure of "what dose for sub WD" BUT for WD off of a very long 30mg roxi binge(real oxy) I had to take 3 imodium in morning followed by 1 or 2 more in the evening.
I also had a few xanax bars, kpins, gabapentin and lots of Kratom.

I would just try 2 imodium (recommend dose) and go from there..I try to not to take more than 6 imodium in one day, although I have taken stupid amounts like 4-6 in the morning and then 3 or 4 more later on.

Kratom helped noticeably reduce withdrawal from methadone for me.

I could sleep. Get kratom. Take 4-6 pills. Just know when you first start taking kratom, too much will make you nauseous.

from the literature, significant/deadly heart issues generally begin to occur with doses above 20mg per day... that's what the documented cases of hospitalization say (usually ends in death)

if you google people using lope for sub withdrawals they generally use much more than that

it's not a good idea at all

The max RX dose is 16mg/day

get some kratom if you can

You might. It's like a little cousin to true opiates.

If you don't take it for a long period, the likelihood of addiction is reduced.

I just want to use the kratom to taper off opiates all together without withdrawal symptoms or at least only very minimal withdrawals. Is that possible?

If so. Can you please direct to me a post in here that would give me a taper schedule?