• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin help with preparing a shot

geronimo60

Greenlighter
I am experienced with shooting but I don't know how to prepare these white rocks, and also unsure if IVing is right for me.
I have been sniffing 2 x 10mg bumps and the second bump gets me very high all night. obviously I have very little tolerance.

do people even IV such small amounts? I'm thinking 10mg to start. wondering about how much water to use, and the other users of this same product say there's no need to heat this #4. I crush it down to powder to make it easier to eyeball my doses. would it dissolve in water very quickly with a little stir, or does it need to sit for a while?

so basically, what is the process to prepare it before drawing it up, then pushing it through a wheel filter into another syringe?

I am experienced with shooting but I don't know how to prepare these white rocks, and also unsure if IVing is right for me.
I have been sniffing 2 x 10mg bumps and the second bump gets me very high all night. obviously I have very little tolerance.

do people even IV such small amounts? I'm thinking 10mg to start. wondering about how much water to use, and the other users of this same product say there's no need to heat this #4. I crush it down to powder to make it easier to eyeball my doses. would it dissolve in water very quickly with a little stir, or does it need to sit for a while?

so basically, what is the process to prepare it before drawing it up, then pushing it through a wheel filter into another syringe?
Since you say that you have very little tolerance, can you please not use/IV when you’re alone? Do you or your friend have a Naloxone kit nearby? In an ideal world, one would also test our drugs but I know it’s difficult sometimes.

Since you say that you have very little tolerance, can you please not use/IV when you’re alone? Do you or your friend have a Naloxone kit nearby? In an ideal world, one would also test our drugs but I know it’s difficult sometimes.
thanks for the advice

Dissolve in less than 1 ml (0.9 using minimal heat.

Suck into needless luer.tip syringe.

Attache .45 um micron filter from Amazon (the small ones ) to syringe

Slowly push the liquid out the syringe through the filter into a small vial.

Repeat the process with 0.3 ml to wash the residue and flush the 0.3 through the micron filter to get everything out.

Draw ifrom small vial into needle syringe.

inject 0.1 ml, wait 60 seconds to make sire the shot wasn't overloaded with fent.

finish pushing the other 0.9 ml into the vien if the 0.1 didn't rock you.

You domt have to do the separate flush of the filter but it makes sure you get all drug into you.

Injecting without micron filtering will lead to so many dangerous problems i can't even list them. Tiny particles of solid trapped everywhere from your lungs to vessles to brain.