• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Help with Methamphetamine Please!

Mamdsandton26

Greenlighter
Hi, I need help with meth comedown.

So I went into suboxone about 8 weeks ago after relapsing on IV meth and heroin.

I was clean and my dosage was 6mg Suboxone am and 15mg Mirtazapine at night for sleep and depression.

On Sunday morning I took my AM dosage of 6mg Suboxone and at 3pm I had a relapse on IV meth and heroin. Over the course of the next 6 hours IV’d what is probably 1g of heroin and 0,5g of meth. I then stayed up all Sunday night and the next day was still a bit high and completely fine, even cleaned the kitchen. (I’m in a shelter where I owned up about my relapse and they let me stay as long as I stay clean, and I’m going to a rehab again in a few weeks). So Monday I took my Suboxone at 10am and was fine. No PwDs. Then took my mirtazapine at 5pm and slept like a dream from 9pm until Tuesday AM. And continued my normal medication regime. It is now Wednesday and I can’t leave my room. There are 6 other people in the house and I’m now for some reason scared of them. I don’t know if I’m still high or coming down? Or withdrawing. I thought the Suboxone would just cover everything? I keep tensing my muscles in my legs. I can’t shower, it’s very hard to eat. I don’t know what to do? Any advice on how long this would last would be very helpful. Thanks

Sound like you just have some bad anxiety at the moment. You dosed the meth 3 days ago so you probably already crashed and now the terrible anxiety sets in.

My advice is to take that shower. Take a long hot one and wash everything twice. Let the water just pound down onto you and then when you get out put on something comfortable. Then try and have some soup and crackers. Or a bowl of cereal. Or a banana.

And leave the fuckin' meth alone. You are on subs for a reason. And in a shelter. It's called recovery and getting your life back. If you really want to get better then you can't be messing with heroin ( fent ) and meth.

If you have a benzo......take it. None of us know how long you will feel that way. Time is the only thing that will make it better. Get your anxiety under control and you will feel better in time.

Thanks. I am I’m South Africa so no fent here. They have given me the last chance here. So I’m not going to mess this up. I am not allowed to leave and don’t want to leave.so I am not going to pick up.