• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help with Mecke, Simons, and Marquis results please!

jammanjd

Greenlighter
H3y guys, I'm new here. I scored a G of what I was told was "molly" but form the lack of any dark rrsults from mecke and marquis, I think
otherwise. I first did the Mecke reagent, and instantly it fizzed and turned almost "piss" yellow; and I believe a very faint puff of smoke came out. after about 20 seconds, the fizzy bubbles in the middle started turning somewhat a rusty orangish, but it was coming from the middle out. Eventually after about 40 seconds - a minute it started turning into an orange with a darkish red almost in the middle, kind of like blood or the colored iodine you used to out on scrapes in gradeschool that stung really bad, if you know what I mean.

With the Simon's reagent, the middle of the puddle made a streak of light blue, and over time turned fairly dark blue, almost like pen in mixd in with water.

The Marquis reagent also instantly turned yellow and fizzed, but not as violently as the Mecke, and kept on doing so for over 20 seconds. after about 40 seconds, the center with a few bubbles left seemed to somewhat turn darker to an almost orange color.

Sooooo my question for all you experts iS... What is it? I'm so glad I got my test kit in the mail and got to test this... This same stuff has been going around at all the raves I've been going to near all the local colleges. What is it! I also do have videos and pics, but I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Thanks for your help guys!

It's not mdxx for sure, methelone show yellow as do some other chemicals.

right thats what I figured. The mecke and Marquis both immediately fizzed and turned almost the same yellow, but then after about 40ish seconds the Meck turned orange, and after about a minute it turned a darker color like blood red or rust brown. Simons had a blue streak right away.. any Ideas?

perhaps:

MDPV, MDPPP, Methylone, Butylone:
Marquis - yellow
Mecke - red-brown
Mandellin - clear
Robadope - Negative
Simons - MDPPP/MDPV Negative, Methylone/Butylone Positive

Probably methylone/butylone.

Methylone, or methylone + other active which doesn't produce color change of it's own (mephedrone is apparently often mixed with methylone, for reasons unclear to me, and I'm sure people have dumped in other cathinones that produce no color change. They're all dirt shit cheap in quantity.)