Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help with MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlightyAroused

Greenlighter
Hi everyone from bluelight, this will be my first post here so please pardon my ignorance or if I break any rules feel free to delete this thread.

This is my story on MDMA/XTC and I need help.

Firstly I know a lot of you would recommend me buying a test kit, but it's very very strict over here so I doubt it'll get pass.

So here it goes, I started taking ecstasy two years ago, the very first time I took it, the euphoric feeling it gave was astounding I never wanted it to stop, but being a first timer, my tongue and cheeks were destroyed due to the jaw clenching. With that I well, I loved the feeling it gave and whenever offered a chance, I've never declined. After my first year of taking x maybe once every two weeks, The pills no longer made me feel like what I did for the first year. In fact ONE of it were so agonizing that I was so tempted to just jump off a building to end it all. It might've been too good for me or it's mixed with really bad stuff that I do not know. Ignorant yes I just take it without knowing what're the contents inside but we're all foolish right?

After my first year, whenever I took X, it just gave me a very uneasy feeling, it no longer made me feel happy, I started vomiting as the "high" came, but as I vomit the intensity of the "high" gets stronger. I don't know if this is how it should work, so I'm worried. Yes I came here after 1 year of agonizing pills.

One incident that would never get out of my head was this.

Took one pill, waited for about an hour, I didn't feel anything. I usually get something at 30-45 minute mark.

Didn't matter I just continued waiting, about 15 minutes later I had the worst experience in my life.

The dealer claimed it was ecstasy, but what I felt was hell. I had extreme muscle spasms all over my body, and I was hallucinating more than I've ever had. I saw construction cranes spinning 360 degrees, I saw a whole bunch of people staring at me from a grass patch, and I felt like everyone whom passed by me was finding a reason to kill me. The worse part was when I decided to find a place to sit and close my eyes, I saw myself slit my own throat. Fortunately I made it home, didn't even take a shower, took off all my clothes and leaped to my bed. My muscles kept spazzing, I kept hearing voices and I kept seeing things. And I went on from 4am when I got home, till 1pm when it slowly decided to go away. I'm not trying to exaggerate things but that was my exact experience. I'm not very educated about drugs which is why I'm here to ask you guys to clarify things.

What do you guys think was inside that pill?

Is it normal to feel "higher" after vomiting?

Should I stop taking this "ecstasy" from this dealer? Reason being the recent ones feel exactly like that very bad one, just much weaker.

I hope to be able to learn a lot more from you guys from this forums.

Oh when I say "high" what I mean is extreme double vision and well endless energy lol.

You were taking untested pills from an unreliable source. It could have been everything. Did you at least check your pills at pill reports?

There are great many adulterants out there that can cause your symptoms, we can only guess but we don't do that. One thing is sure, it's not MDMA.

Taking untested pills can do PERMANENT damage to your brain. Try to find alternative sources for testing kit, you can always ask the seller to pack it discreetly or ask a friend abroad to buy one and post it to you.

Definitely stop buying and taking 'Ecstasy' from this dealer cunt. Sounds like he's mugging you off with some shit, dangerous research chemical - buy a test kit. There really is no other way. We can't help you determine what drugs you're taking by your experience. If you really can't get a kit then quit taking ecstasy entirely - it's just not safe.

Going to close because nobody can help you ID what you took.

Welcome to BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.