• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help with Marquis kit

Trippingballz

Bluelighter
hello,
so this is a question for anyone that has used the Marquis testing regeant kit. I just got the full kit, and was trying to figure out what is inside this pill.

Mecke-Blue to black
Simons- bright blue
Marquis- orange within first 5 secs to brown then to purple to black.

So for the marquis, does that mean amp since it changed to orange initially? it did change to purple and black over 30 seconds, but the first 5-10 were going from orange to brown.

Anyways, any insight from someone that has done this before would be helpful.

I had basically the same thing happen to me. idk dude these pills are supposed to have great rep i want answers too!

I had basically the same thing happen to me. idk dude these pills are supposed to have great rep i want answers too!

They were talked up a lot, but I personally found it to be one of my least favorite rolls. I couldn't sleep that night, kept waking up and it took like 3 days to come down fully. So, I conclude they are not clean and cut with who knows what! Not trusting these again

Yes I would say that the pill contains amp + MDxx - Marquis is quite good at picking them up and the reaction will flash orange - black/purple as you have explained.

It doesnt mean the pill is good / bad - it just means it contains amps - some people really enjoy a mixed pill like this as it gives you the energy to get up and move around instead of being smacked out/sitting down etc.