• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with intermittent anxiety- benzo' advice.please ")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introspect

Greenlighter
Hello all Bluelighters
New here, long story short, have used a variety of drugs recreationally, but the main thing i need some help with is anxiety, i had a short term prescription for diazepam, 8mg when needed (not everyday) for obv reasons.
I now have to buy elsewhere now as my new phyc' isnt sure about benzo' prescriptions. Perhaps in time he'll feel different.
Either way, these tablets were always pure due it being legitimate medicine, up until buying some 'diazepam' and it not providing me with the relief of symptoms.
these tablets appear, and actually taste different.
I need some advice as to how to identify ACTUAL Diazepam or alprazolam (as these are fairly effective for intermittent use imo)
I know each brand may vary, but is there something that is unique about benzo's that i can be sure of?
Hope you are all well, peace be wit you.
Adam.

The brand (identification letters/numbers, color of pills etc.) of your pills is really the only means of identification at our disposal as laypersons. The only way to accurately determine what is contained in your pills and to what extent, is by sending them to a laboratory where they will use very expensive equipment like a Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer to determine active ingredients and purity.

Other than that, you really have no options. There's no way to determine what's in your pills, although you could probably find some kind of simple test to determine the presence of Benzodiazepines in general. The dubious quality of drugs has been an issue ever since they were made illegal about a century ago. All you can do is trust and hope you get what you're asking for. I know that places like for instance, the UK have a huge issue with counterfeit Valium (Diazepam) pills.

I'm going to close this, as there's no way to actually come to a definitive or helpful answer. Also, we don't do pill identification and this is bordering upon that.

Status
Not open for further replies.