• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help With Heroin

AngelDown

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I'm a recovering Heroin addict. Been clean for a year, and just ended Suboxone therapy a couple months ago!!!! Decided to to talk to some people cause I just cant due the whole AA/NA thing, And it always helps to talk.

My first suggestion to anyone is never use more that 8mg of Suboxone a day to start with. Its just harder to get off of those ridiculous doses. My DR prescribed me 24MG per day for 3 years, and I never took more that 8mg then down to 6mg pretty quickly in a day. So now I have over 500+ 8MG Strips to return to a hospital or somewhere. he just never listened when I told him my dose was lowering and I was tapering off. It was like he wanted to keep me on them forever. And being afraid of being removed from his services I just said yes and came in every month and got my script. I wish I could use these to help other people, but I know that's not allowed here.

I'll jut say I'm here to help anyone who needs it. I successfully tapered off of subs on my own after 3 years of using them for therapy, and previously for another 2 or 3 years using them to chip and dabble. Which NEVER worked. Just allowed me to exist, barely. Hope you all are well. And It does get better. I know it does. PM me, I'm available.

not too sure what you're getting at here mate... you tryna hawk some sub strips or what?
appologize if you're just here to offer a helping hand but we get a lot of amateur salesmen round here.

Yeah man sounds like your heart is in the right place, trying to offer a helping hand to anyone on here who may need it. But you aren't allowed to use this forum to sell or even give out any type of drugs, the moderators will tell you that's a no no on bluelight, because it can end up going south doing shit like this over the internet and get people in trouble, not to mention its illegal.. I wouldn't post anything else telling people you have free subs or whatever. You will get banned. Just letting you know since apparently you are new to the forum, and not trying to be an asshole, because again sounds like your trying to be helpful but there is no way we can really no for sure what your intentions are for sure over the internet.