L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Help! With girlfriend

Lee22

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm not sure what to do anymore my head is a shed I have bad anxiety problems and I need a bit of advise.
Me and "my girlfriend" was happily togeather for 7 months then her parents started controling her and it caused a lot of argument, which caused us to break up I didn't want this but it was the only option because we both needed a break and her parents didn't like me for some reason(I never did anything wrong) but now shes living at her nanas and started hanging around with the wrong people she doesn't seem the person I once knew which breaks my heart we stopped all contact for a month but we've been talking again and we're taking it slow now, the biggest problem is now she constantly lies to me she says she loves me but doesn't make any effort to show that (eg. She tells me she will meet me on a night so I ring her, it's takes her a few times to answer then she ends up with her "friends" as she calls them, every one knows there no good for her or she can't be bothered to meet me but soon as her friends call her she's straight out the door, anyway I've asked her to stop lying and said ok sorry "I only do it because I don't want you to hate me for the thing I do" which I know exactly what she does because I was with her long enough, I love the lass to bits but she's keep messing with my head ?

Sorry it was so long

Google the population of the town you live in, then realize she is a small fish in a big pond and move on

Cut all contact, block her on everything, and work on your anxiety and self-esteem. Chasing a girl that clearly doesn't want you and treats you like utter shit indicates some issues that you should really address.

Look into treatment options for your anxiety and consider therapy.

You're hanging onto what was once there... it isn't anymore. If she wanted to be with you.. she could be.. but she's making that decision to not. Just let her be.

If it isn't making you happy, you owe it to yourself to meet or call her and say "I can't do this anymore, I enjoyed our time together but its not working for me and I don't think that will change, I wish you the best and maybe we can still be friends."

I don't think you should still be friends. I mean if you think you can booty call her by friends and be ok with that, I find that works out pretty nice.

A relationship is supposed to make you happy, not miserable. Don't dwell on how it was, think about how it is. Don't ever lie to yourself.

If it isn't making you happy, you owe it to yourself to meet or call her and say "I can't do this anymore, I enjoyed our time together but its not working for me and I don't think that will change, I wish you the best and maybe we can still be friends."

I don't think you should still be friends. I mean if you think you can booty call her by friends and be ok with that, I find that works out pretty nice.

A relationship is supposed to make you happy, not miserable. Don't dwell on how it was, think about how it is. Don't ever lie to yourself.

this