Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Help with energy

pluto1998

Greenlighter
Hello,

So I am dealing with an energy that I can see. I see it 24/7 60 seconds a minute. I would not be able to describe what it looks, but I can say what it does not look like.
This energy is affecting my consciousness and based off my experience with it has the potential to do so much more in the future. That is why I am scared. This is actually pretty darn serious.
I can describe a little bit how it could affect my consciousness, but it is not really worth it. It does not make me crazy or act weird or anything like that.

I am not picking up energy from other people or the outside world. It is like it is attached to me or my consciousness. It is not a blob, or an orb.....
Um... I first noticed it over a year ago, closer to two years, but I did not think much of it. About 5 months ago it became really serious. I stopped consuming anything that can alter my mind, including coffee....
If I alter my mind this energy can do some crazy shit. What I am worried about, is that if it continues to increase it will get crazy on its own without needing to consume anything.
So like, consuming something right now is giving it a boost maybe, but there may come a time when it does not need a boost.

All I know is that this energy is freakin powerful. I want absolutely nothing to do with it.
I have been seeing energy healers to try and get help, but nothing has worked yet.

I really don't know if it has to do with psychedelics, I have not read of anything like this online. Probably because it is to hard to search for. I really wish I could talk to someone who has gone through this.

Thanks for reading guys!

Does anyone have anything to say about this dudes comment on DMT Nexus?

"This can become quite pronounced with some meditation, it turns into something of a "warp-drive" tunnel with a dark center eventually. It's pretty cool, in my opinion, something to focus on, just remember to blink."

This is on an HPPD thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=30158 That's kinda the type of scale this could get to, but it seems to be more of a consciousness thing and I don't know if it would be what this dude experienced, but ya it's up there with the scale or how massive it is. That's why I'm scared and said its as serious as it is. I know for a fact that it is waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond anything I have ever experienced or would probably want to experience. It seems pretty permanent too........

Last edited:
dealing with an energy? seeing energy healers? I don't mean to be coarse, but try a therapist or doctor instead.

That quote was extremely faded, didn't appear that way to me when I pasted it, but ya I edited that. Should be perfectly visible now.

I'll put it down here again, just cus

"This can become quite pronounced with some meditation, it turns into something of a "warp-drive" tunnel with a dark center eventually. It's pretty cool, in my opinion, something to focus on, just remember to blink."

again, I have not experienced what he said, but it's up with the type of scale...

Last edited:
Unfortunately that sounds a lot like some form of psychosis. I would seriously advise you to see a doctor to get you on some sort of antipsychotic, possibly also a therapist.

Prithee, enlighten me as to your evidently superior educated opinion. /s

Is this just a vision thing or is this an energy that is sensed in the body, heat, vibration, gripping.... anything else to go on?

pluto1998, I just realized your post says you've already been working with energy healers. I'd be willing to share more advice, but I need more information. Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable sharing more detail of what's going on here.

Prithee, enlighten me as to your evidently superior educated opinion. /s

There's no value judgment being made, only an assumption from your comment that you don't know much about energy, energy healing, shamanism, etc.

Haha, I love psy997. x

Love you too, Tranced

Last edited:
Well you're right, I don't. I have a pretty conventional physics-based understanding of energy and for the others, I don't think anybody 'knows' anything about them. I liken it to people who believe in a mind-body duality but can't say anything more about the mind than that it's, e.g., 'non-physical', 'non-material', or I've even heard, 'ectoplasmic'. If you want your beliefs to hold any weight you need to get a bit more technical about it.

Honestly OP needs genuine help and you're simply indulging his delusions about 'energy'. Dude needs a real doctor. Encouraging him to PM you because this thread is hostile to those ideas is not a good thing IMO. I'd go so far as to say it's pretty damn anti-HR.

And by the way, when you call someone uneducated, you're implying that you know better, so yeah, I'd call that a value judgment. But I know what you mean, and no offense was taken.

Last edited:
To be completely honest, the vagueness of OPs post leaves more than enough room for mental/emotional instability and disease to be present. I don't necessarily disagree with you. And, if that's not the case and there really is something going on energetically, I'd like them to be resourced.

From Merriam Webster - "Uneducated: lacking in education or the knowledge gained from books" Whether uneducated holds a value judgment or not depends on the existence, or lack of existence, of a value judgment placed on education. I don't personally place a value on whether education is had or not, there are plenty of amazing people that are uneducated. I do, however, place a value judgment on opinions shared in public spaces, based off education or lack thereof, and in that way, can place a value judgment on education. This situation falls into that category. I'm glad to read no offense was taken either way :)

In regards to energy, and frameworks to describe said phenomena, there are actually plenty of very detailed and technical systems/frameworks/perspectives. A good starting point if you're really into physics is the symbolism and mythology of the Dogon in Africa. Many if not most of their mythology and symbolism lines up perfectly with the latest theories in quantum/theoretical physics, ie. string theory and more. Laird Scranton is a great resource, and really actually the main resource, for this. I'm willing to share some information if you'd like, and, if you follow him on FB he constantly posts amazingly concise and mindblowing facts. Which is where I would jump to anyways to grab you stuff.

Hey, man, it sounds like you might be dealing with HPPD or some sort of psychosis. You should really seek a professional medical opinion on this one.

OR see some random dude WITH medical training who will reinforce your delusions.

He's coping with it for a couple of years so a few weeks in a shamans hands can be managed, (if he is lucky to get a decent one near him). IF life becomes unmanageable, which it may become as he is getting more worried about it he can then see a psychiatrist but damn those drugs to help are very f**king serious things and would be damaging in themselves.

well you're right, i don't. I have a pretty conventional physics-based understanding of energy and for the others, i don't think anybody 'knows' anything about them. I liken it to people who believe in a mind-body duality but can't say anything more about the mind than that it's, e.g., 'non-physical', 'non-material', or i've even heard, 'ectoplasmic'. If you want your beliefs to hold any weight you need to get a bit more technical about it.

Honestly op needs genuine help and you're simply indulging his delusions about 'energy'. Dude needs a real doctor. Encouraging him to pm you because this thread is hostile to those ideas is not a good thing imo. I'd go so far as to say it's pretty damn anti-hr.

qft

The whole world of spirituality, energy, vibes, etc. is all good fun til it takes a more sinister, anti-HR turn