• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help with codeine?

I've got some loperamid and cinnarizine. loperamid seems to be an inactive opioid that seems to boost codeine but what about cinnarizine it is an antihistamine but is it a good one or is it less potent than ranitidine?

Last edited:
If you're looking for a sedating antihistamine try Diphenhydramine. That stuff is sold as an OTC sleep aid pretty much all over the world.

^^
DPH inhibits 2D6 though, would remove Morphine conversion.

I've tried most antihistamines with codeine, cinnarazine had little effect for me. Promethazine made it more sedating, but not more pleasurable. Cyclizine and hydroxyzine are definitely the best for combining and make the high nice and mellow. I'm not sure if they're otc or not where you are, but are easy enough to find online.

I have only cold water extracted some 8mg codeine tablets. Ohhhh Cannnaaddaaaa..

as a tourist from the states visiting Vancouver, BC - the only codeine i could find OTC was shit that was mixed with at least 2 other meds. like Codeine/Apap/Guaifenesin or something crazy like that. I'm assuming these types of meds cannot be CWE due to the extra med being in there....Is Codeine + APAP available OTC in Canada? Or do you need an Rx?

Not from canada, just have done the whole online shopping thing and you can buy codeine otc, 1 box per 48 hours or something but you they will i.d you and have you sign a book. You can find a few sites online that still sell just the codeine/ibuprofen combo and those are easy to extract.