• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Help with boofing Ketamine? not sure if this shit gonna dissolve

oi, so I have some ketamine trouches that I got off my mate. My first time ever doing ketamine and i popped a couple in my mouth and expected to take off...... nope. its actually so mild and i come to find out its because the bioavailability of oral/sublingual ketamine is poo poo. you want the snortable shit. but I have trouches which are all waxy and cube like. can i shove them up my arse will they dissolve? what kind of dosage am i looking at up the arse (keeping in mind my ketamine tolerance is basically 0)? i would like to get good and wavy, dizzy, dissociated, etc but im definitely not looking to khole, which is the only thing that makes me nervous about shoving a few ket squares up my arse.

Weirdly enough rectal ketamine is no improvement over oral. I knew that beforehand, tried anyway, and got the disappointment I deserved. Even if you could bypass all that's is the troches, which indeed hinders rectal absorption and comfort, it would still be of little use.

So you're looking at either somehow isolating the K from them for snorting purposes, or keeping them for oral use, weak as they might be.

I find great success with boofing ketamine if I administer it correctly. It requies an oral syringe and dissolved ketamine (100mg/ml). I fill up the oral syringe with that amount and then I put the syringe in the rectal cavity.
There is a trick with the rectal cavity, such that the lower you insert, the better, but mileage varies. This reddit post explains it well. https://old.reddit.com/user/WeirdOn...uide_to_per_rectal_administration_of_opiates/

I find great success with boofing ketamine if I administer it correctly. It requies an oral syringe and dissolved ketamine (100mg/ml). I fill up the oral syringe with that amount and then I put the syringe in the rectal cavity.
There is a trick with the rectal cavity, such that the lower you insert, the better, but mileage varies. This reddit post explains it well. https://old.reddit.com/user/WeirdOn...uide_to_per_rectal_administration_of_opiates/
The closer to the rectal sphincter to dose goes, the less 1st pass metabolism. If you can't get a gram of ket to dissolve in 10ml of water, it's not ketamine.

What would be the best way for rectal administration be in your eyes? Obviously something that is so close to falling out is not going to go too well, but finding a midpoint (4cm I think?) of insertion works best for me and is an easy k hole as long as I stand up. Also, I do dissolve 100mg/ml to a fully clear solution. I might have gotten the wrong reddit link if it states that.