• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help with amphetamine side effects.

Greenlighter
A friend of mine used speed (as in european speed, not meth) occasionally recreatively (say once a month) for about 3 months. After that he stopped taking it for a couple of months, mostly because he stopped going out much. He then went to a party where peer pressure brought him right back in and he did very big lines that kept him awake for the whole night and the day after, but gave him a great buzz. He managed to convince some dude he trusts to get him some to "take away". He wanted to save it for special occasions, he got himself 3 grams. After around 3 days he started using speed to boost his his studying before a big exam around month ago (ironically, it was a chemistry exam) and it has helped him a lot. He only took a couple of small lines everyday for 3 days of studying, finishing his exam and generally being happy with himself. after that he wanted to celebrate (the massive idiot) and a couple of days after that, he was alone in his dorm and decided to reward himself. He then went through around like a gram in the span of around 16-20 hours. After he decided to stop and wait for the comedown (the first good decision of the week). To help with the comedown he smoked some pot and then went to masturbate to take his mind of things. That's where i suspect his troubles originate from. He started doing his usual stuff, expecting to have a very delayed orgasm like when he used to do this stuff a few months earlier. Except this time, he felt very close to orgasm just after a few seconds. The massive idiot that he is, he edged himself for around an hour or two (he cant give me an actual number but he said the moon went away and the sun came while he was doing it) by barely touching himself and only playing with the lower part of his penis and the scrotum area. After an ok but a bit disappointing orgasm, he then went into a weird phase where he craved for more. But then he realized that he lost his other baggies while taking a walk earlier, which may have saved his life. Ofcourse at the time he didnt think like that. He went into an obsessive but weirdly chill search for those baggies, turning his dorm room upside down, scratching down the last bits of product from the baggie he had, not finding them and at one point giving up. After a few days of slight insomnia and some cravings, it all went back to normal. Except for one thing.
And here's the problem. My friend has been orgasming very fast, much faster than he ever has and this has been going on for around a week and a half. It especially sursprised him because in the past he had the opposite problem, he always took a long time to orgasm, making sex last at least an hour most of the time. In the past week every time he tried having sex or masturbating, he would climax either in the span of a couple of minutes or if he was really trying he could maybe get to 10 minutes. This has been a huge shock for the guy, his confidence went to zero very, very fast.
Now, we wouldnt worry if this was a day or 2 after taking it but it has been almost 2 weeks now and it hasnt gotten much better. Just earlier he literally climaxed twice after tryin to masturbate again to see how his penis would react. We're worried. Anyone have any experience with similar problems? What is he supposed to do?

I remember I was dead nervous about how long I lasted in bed. I tried everything from thinking of gross shit whilst I was fucking or just trying to not orgasm. But it seems like he's just reset his body sexually. He just needs to try and have sex more frequently and hope for the best. Worked for me. Alternatively get fucked up on coke and see if it will bring it back round

I would think his dopamine and serotonin receptors might be downregulated, he probably needs time, maybe also some supplement or med that can help with upregulation of those receptors.

Get some proper, natural Celtic sea salt (not regular iodized table salt). Stir half a teaspoon in some water and drink. Wash down with more water. Do this a couple of times over a few hours and you will quickly replenish lost minerals.

I would really just give it time man. If you really indulged heavily like you said, it's possible that, although you feel better, your body is still returning to homeostasis. It's not a general "thing" for a drug to be taken and the effects to be permanent.

So buddy, give it some time. I wouldn't go cruising for chicks lest you show them the best 30 seconds of their lives. If this problem persists, there are options for extending your time to climax. Believe it or not, with SSRI's like Fluoxetine (Prozac) for instance, erectile dysfunction and inability to climax are actually some of the most commonly reported negative side effects.

Well, if you're coming that quickly, it is an option, but it's not something you should consider until you've given things some time.

Dapoxetine is a rapid acting SSRI that is used to treat premature ejaculation and you take it only shortly before sex, no need to be on it like traditional SSRI.