• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

HELP! us useless christmas shoppers as the fucking time draws near....

^ plenty of stuff, I'm sure she'll be one happy little girl, no need to worry.

^ plenty of stuff, I'm sure she'll be one happy little girl, no need to worry.

Honestly, Is THAT all you've got her? I couldn't live with myself if I was that mean. You do realise she's now going to be bullied for ever, grow up hating you, have a nervous breakdown before the age of 10, alcoholic, on drugs and on the game by 12, and eating babies by 15. I hope your guilt chews you up and spits you out, you underclass, single parent, scumbag you... =D

(It's more than I've got mine yet :( )

Thanks guys. I just want it to be special for her as she looks so fwd to Santa coming n all that. My mams got her lots of Frozen stuff so I guess I'm worrying for nothing. I've bought her a santas outfit for the day n we go over to my parents. As long as it's magical n she's happy n smiling all day that's what truly matters <3

Evey

Exactly, she'll get spoiled off of family members as well, same with my two, they will end up receiving an obscene amount of gifts.

Yeah you're right. I'm putting pressure on myself n worrying when end of the day it's a team effort. I never thought of it like that before. I always feel I have to do everything n if I don't get things right feel like I've failed her but she'll get presents off people n learn to appreciate n value them. When i had a barbie doll for christmas i was overjoyed.
What are your two getting / wanting?

Evey

My 16 year old daughter started work in August, so will be able to buy pressies for others this year. However, I found out today that she's gone and ordered THREE, yes, THREE pairs of trainers and a fuckin PlayStation 4 on 'buy now, pay later' for her fuckin spoilt twat of a boyfriend. This is the same boyfriend that told her she 'looks a right chav' when she went to his workplace to show him her new designer outfit today. Guys a little prick...

Damn that must be frustrating for ye. It's hard when we fall for wrong una n can't see what others see. I hope she realises soon n gets someone who deserves her <3

Evey

So peoples,
Wats the worst present you have been given?

Even better, what is the worst present you have given to somebody?

Anybody go shopping in a not so sober state and look at the potential present the next day and just think What The Fuck Was I Thinking?! ...and did u still give the present anyways :)

Nah not done that but that'd make a cracking TV series. "Drunken Gifters - the regret's to painful to bare". Hahahaha I bet there'd be some cracking gifts that were regretted when sober lol.

Worst present: soapy creamy stuff. Worst present given i cant say as people have appeared happy with my gifts (they prob binned them once I'd left hehe <3)

Good post, Bob x

Evey

I can't recall the worst present I've ever received - probably a card from a relative without any money in it.

However, I've a feeling that the worst present I will ever give is when that PlayStation 4 gets rammed up my daughter's boyfriends arsehole...

Lol FUBAR now I know you like to assist learners of plugging but this is going a bit toooooo far :D

Evey

Damn that must be frustrating for ye. It's hard when we fall for wrong una n can't see what others see. I hope she realises soon n gets someone who deserves her <3

Evey

Thanks Evey, so do I. I think even he realises he doesn't deserve her, which makes him insecure so he puts her down to make himself feel empowered. He also smokes weed, and hes one of these stoners that get paranoid on it, which doesn't help.

Edit: Sprout, the drier the better...

Nah if he knows its making him paranoid he needs some help or to stay off it. Yea people can put others down when they're insecure but it don't make it right. I hope he appreciates the efforts she's going to with these gifts.

Evey

Nah if he knows its making him paranoid he needs some help or to stay off it. Yea people can put others down when they're insecure but it don't make it right. I hope he appreciates the efforts she's going to with these gifts.

Evey

No, he called her stupid for spending that much on him - and he only knows about the trainers so far...

What an ungrateful idiot. If he's trying to say she should spend the money on herself then he could phrase it more politely. That's just wrong to call someone you're meant to love, stupid. It's belittling n cruel especially when she's gone to so much effort.

Sk your going to video shoving the ps up him for us? :D JK.....

Evey

Sk your going to video shoving the ps up him for us? :D JK.....

Evey

Oh yes! I'm going to create a YouTube channel especially, as I doubt I'll get it right first time, so I want to document all the retakes and out takes. I'll send links for the first 300 takes when complete ;)

What are your two getting / wanting?
Evey

I'm hoping I get some cash and I'll get a new pair of Docs with the cash, fancy a shoe pair.

My 16 year old daughter started work in August, so will be able to buy pressies for others this year. However, I found out today that she's gone and ordered THREE, yes, THREE pairs of trainers and a fuckin PlayStation 4 on 'buy now, pay later' for her fuckin spoilt twat of a boyfriend. This is the same boyfriend that told her she 'looks a right chav' when she went to his workplace to show him her new designer outfit today. Guys a little prick...

Oh dear. That's a fair amount of cash for a young girl to spend on a complete cunt. I'll have all this kind of shit to deal with in years to come, I can imagine it becomes increasingly difficult as a father of a daughter the older she gets.

I'm dreading the day I allow my child out of the garden. She's 6 now so can play in the garden n I know she's safe but I dread that day I let her out especially as a child was almost kidnapped about a mile away from here a month back.

Evey

Shank the cunt, Fubzy.
Show him what chav is.

Yeah, shiv him in the kidneys! (My predictive keyboard wanted me to end that sentence with "eye" or "arse"! WTF?! I mean, who programs these things?)