• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

HELP: Unexplainable bad side effects post-month from MDMA, Weed, LSD, and alcohol

stonerbunny01

Greenlighter
In 2 months, I did molly 4 times (one cap was mixed with methamphetamine, which was traumatic because i felt like i was dying, & ended up with paramedics), LSD 3 times, bong rips of weed 5-10x almost every day, drinking every weekend.

The last time I did molly was 3 weeks ago, which was mixed with meth. I also took 10 huge bong rips of medical last week that made me trip out, which was a bit scary. My anxious, strange affects started on thanksgiving night. I had gotten super wasted the night before, and got extreme vertigo, which triggered a lot of feelings from the paramedic ordeal. Though out of no where, I suddenly got a panic attack from being triggered by people talking about LSD on instagram. This happened after only 1 cup of rum and coke. I had eaten a ton of sugar and fatty food that day, as well as taken high amounts of B12 (41,000% of daily value every day for a week- stopped 2 days before thanksgiving).

Ever since the night of 1 cup of rum and coke, I've had these affects:

Major anxiety, flash backs, near panic attacks, extreme paranoia (looking at people around me and wondering if they're going to hurt me, being fearful of certain social situations or places), rapid thoughts, sensitive to certain sounds, distant and detached from the world as in being in a certain place and wondering if it's real or my imagination.

Today, I was feeling better until I drank a V8 energy boost drink and the same terrible, panic attack-like symptoms overwhelmed me for 1-2 hours. It eventually mostly subsided.

I've heard of meth psychosis, but I don't think I took enough to be going through any kind of meth withdrawal. Maybe I have PTSD, because I had a situation with my ex where he threatened me, tried to kill himself in my apartment, stole money, and almost raped me. (don't mean to sound extreme- but its the truth)

I'm just very confused because I have struggled with *NO* anxiety problems in my life, only chronic depression for 10+ years.

Any ideas would be so so thankful. I'm seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow in hopes he will have more knowledge about what it could be. :?:?:?

Hi Stonerbunny,

The first thing you should do is to calm down :)

Just relax, your probably at home or somewhere nice, so everything is great.

It is good that you haven't touched drugs or drank since, definitely keep on this path because we all know in the long run they will only drain us down emotionally & financially. If you keep your finances in order that is often a subconscious (or very conscious) relief that will provide a lot of clarity.

Definitely be open with your psychiatrist, if you think he or she is doing a great job and really helping you then that's great and I am sure you are achieving some amazing progress since you started seeing them.

Don't blame too much of this on the drugs, although they didn't help it does sound like you have a lot of stresses in your life and have been through a lot, unfortunately we don't know everything about the human brain just yet but definitely the best thing is to just relax and take it easy, try not to worry too much & don't be afraid to say hi around here!

Welcome to Bluelight. <3

thank you I appreciate that so much, I just get anxious if i'm not in control of a certain situation, and all of the unknowns of it are making the worrying worse.

Try putting yourself in safer situations more often, you could become more relaxed in general as you adapt, definitely couldn't hurt there's only good and enjoyable times to be having then. :)

Welcome to bluelight stonerbunny :)

First and foremost you should know that you will get better, a lot of us have been in the same position as you and come out of it!

Lay off all all drugs completely as they will only make matters worse, in your case it is the MDMA, LSD and the weed which would be the root cause for what's going on here. Often MDMA and psychedelics can change how your weed high is for the worse, some people report it changes their weed highs to anxious and paranoid like and can often kick strong memories of a bad trip in, so keep away from it!

It is definitely not meth/stimulant psycosis rather just the effects that some people are prone to after using MDMA/Psychs in particular with not enough space in between use or irresponsible use.

Be honest with your psyciatrist with what happened and talk to them about everything, however be prepared to have a few prescription meds thrown at you which in your case I don't see neccesary as it is a temporay drug induced thing your feeling that will get better, before you know it you will be gone.

Think of this as a good reminder that all drugs and your body need to be treated with respect, yeah you slipped up, but so have I myself and many, many others. But the other thing we all have in common is that we realised what we were doing, stopped, and got better :)

My other advice to you besides stay clear from all drugs is to eat healthy and try get into exercising - it is one of the best things you can do for your situation and will speed up recovery.

Goodluck and we are always here to help <3

As said we all been there once or more times, my advice, take it easy and try not to mix too many drugs at once, that can be very dangerous, as well it will tell u what is what that could be triggering stress, withdraws or whatever. hope u feel better and u will get through all of this, drugs and your own stresses u got going on.