• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help to Come Down From Meth

Thank you everyone meth really affects me mentally just straight ducks me up do shit I'd never do it's streight scary my mind is finally right now thanks a lot to all of you all I mentally and emotional ly break everytime just not a drug for me can't c how ppl function on that shit

Hey, don't ever feel embarrassed. I'm relatively new to meth as well. Honestly, it's shit. But it has its benefits. Good shit gives you a really nice sense of a euphoria. And you can end up feeling like you can do everything you've ever dreamed of. You feel unstoppable. Its nice. The hallucinations are usually because the lack of sleep from the meth, not the meth itself from what I understand. They suck. A lot. Especially the whispers. Ugh.

But what I do is smoke a bowl of G in the morning and then around 3 or 4 pm, I'll pop two or three 20mg oxycodone. By 9 pm, I'm pretty much back to normal and so I just take a few otc sleeping pills, two tizinadine, two hydroxyzine, and one trazedone. I fall asleep and wake back up at 7 ish and repeat. Yaaayyy

What is a bowl of G? :)

Is the effects of meth different from cocaine? From what you describe a meth euphoria seems similar to a cocaine euphoria, maybe just stronger? How much stronger are we talking about? I have never tried meth so I don't know its effects. One of the main differences between coke and meth that I often read about is that cocaine might be able to keep you awake for a night. Whereas meth can keep you awake for days. Another main difference seems to be related to the come down. The come down of meth seem to take several hours (even days) whereas you can often sleep within two to four hours after taking cocaine.

So, we're going off the assumption that all you have at your disposal for the comedown is Heroin. Sure, Benzodiazepines would probably be more effective and appropriate, but Heroin is a lot better than nothing. What I've found when dosing come-down medications is to wait the longest that you possibly can. It sounds pretty simple, but you really want to just give it as much time as possible. Save it for when you are feeling really shitty and depressed, then give yourself a nice shot, go to sleep and recuperate.

If you have a job, I would recommend taking the Heroin the evening before you have to be at work. Then you have the potential to fall asleep and get a good night's rest, which really makes all the difference in recovering from a comedown. Also, make sure to hydrate yourself and eat someting if you can, also, a good multivitamin wouldn't hurt. What I got into the habit of doing back when I was in college and abusing Amphetamines fairly frequently, was picking up comedown supplies prior to the experience.

Nutrient-rich, meal-replacement type drinks are wonderfully effective in replenishing what your body needs and considering I would be missing 3-4 full meals in the course of a 24 hour study session, I would easily drink a 4-pack of Pediasure or Pedialyte. It's also a lot easier to drink a small bottle of this stuff then it is to say, eat a sandwich when you're under the influence of stimulants.

I need to see if I understand you correctly :) While you were in college, you did amphetamines sometimes to be able to study for long period of times. To lessen the come down effects you took heroin IV to be able to sleep? Were you able to keep up in college while taking two so strong drugs like amphetamines and IV heroin? Or are you only saying to the topic starter than heroin is on method of getting sleep after doing meth?

Seroquel and alcohol rarely cause fatalities w/r/t benzos, opiates plus alcohol. Same for mirtazapine