• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help to Come Down From Meth

Daman453666

Greenlighter
Hi new here swims a heroin and coke addict moved across country to try and quit found heroin or it found swim but cokes rare and expensive here meth is the big thing here swim couldn't find coke so got a 5 and some boy did the 5 and need to come down swim fucking hates this shit keeps swim up every time at least 3 days frozen can't do shit as easy as making a phone call and hallucination s come on and other actions swim never does need advice on coming down how long should swim wait to do the boy (heroin)to be affective swim hates this can't see why anyone wants to be like this over a feeling that's like shitty girl (coke) with a come down that rendures swim absolutely useless any advice is amazing thank you.

From Hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Help! Swim needs to comedown off meth rarely uses it.

Hi new here swims a heroin and coke addict moved across country to try and quit found heroin or it found swim but cokes rare and expensive here meth is the big thing here swim couldn't find coke so got a 5 and some boy did the 5 and need to come down swim fucking hates this shit keeps swim up every time at least 3 days frozen can't do shit as easy as making a phone call and hallucination s come on and other actions swim never does need advice on coming down how long should swim wait to do the boy (heroin)to be affective swim hates this can't see why anyone wants to be like this over a feeling that's like shitty girl (coke) with a come down that rendures swim absolutely useless any advice is amazing thank you.

From Hell.

This is tough. Im sorry you are struggling. Let me ask a few questions.

Have you been using heroin consistently or had a break from it and just got back into recently? Im trying to assess your tolerance level. Did you frequently use the heroin to come off coke as well?

I would recommend trying a sedative like benzos but combining with opiates can be deadly so without knowing how much and long youve been on the heroin, I wouldnt feel ok suggesting it either.

If however you havent used any heroin recently, I would say a benzo would be the way to go. Other than that, dont make that call for more meth, try as hard as you can to avoid the heroin, try to relax, eat and hydrate. If sleep is possible, do it. If really not well physically or mentally, go see a doctor. Hang in there, man. I know this isnt exactly what you wanted to hear, but dont want further use to harm more than help.

Btw, we dont use SWIM here. Let us know how you are doing and if we can help more.

First off thank you so much I'm am eternally grateful cause any advice and tips and most of all support from anyone through this "hell" that is addiction is needed and not had so thanks again now your questions I have been using heroin sense 2008 and hooked sense Jan. Of 2014 I did a 60 day sentence in July of last year that's was the first time going over the 24hr mark sense my addiction I was using at least 3x daily with doses from a half gram to almost 2 grams a day when released I went back to exactly how I was and then moved in Dec. Last year soon after heroin found me (go figure I live in rural America so pills and meth are almost the entire market everything else is rare) and been off and on using tapering and subs but can't keep clean it's so frustrating but anyway recently I started doing dilauded more about average of 1 1/2-2 8mgs all injected and about .5 of black tar a day... average and hardly any girl it's rare and almost never go fast I absolutely hate it how you feel on it and especially the side effect s of coming down no sleep and hallucinations are every use occurrences and I end up while coming down not doing important things like calling bills or courts that would keep from warrants and loss of electricity or home it's scary but it makes me delusional that's what I need to keep from happening this time so bad cause times up and have shit to do tomarrow... Your other question I always used boy to come off coke even with to speed ball cokes come down is more in your face but tolerable cause it lasts no more than 2hrs from last dose not 36hrs or more for me with this meth shit I'm also weary with benzos I don't have a tolerance for those I'm weary because I've used just about any and every known drug to man and the only substances I've done that make me make exceptionally bad decisions scary bad is alcohol, benzodiazepines, and meth they even affect my moral when done which is extremely scary...

Sorry I put this thread in the wrong place was trying to place in OD but can't figure out how to use prefixs

Sometimes a come down this lengthy is psychological to some degree. Can you get out and do some exercise or otherwise get your mind occupied with something else? That might help.

Exercise always help me if my comedown from stimulants is very lengthy. Of cause you should not do your last line and right away go out and exercise, this would be pressing your heart to the limit. But if it have been this long, exercise might be the tool you need. Just monitor your heart rate and take a good long walk with a relatively high pace.

His first post was posted at around 08.00 and last post 14.00. 6 hours is quite a long come down?

Vitamins, healthy eating, hydration (LOTS), and benzos if you have them. Sleep as long as you can.

Vitamin B shots help as well, maybe look into getting some.

Idk can't figure it out I don't use meth often hardly only when I have to feel that zoom but everytime I do I regret it I got sleepy finally and got self sense back round bout 9 with the help of 2 $40 bags of bth I can't figure out if all is side affects from meth or its part me I just know it's like I'm sensitive or something I did the 5 bag at around 10 then 9 felt better but still a lil removed but Sun I split a $40 with mygirl iv'd and vaped it over 4hrs then couldn't sleep and felt removed time didn't exist finally crashed hard Thursday morn didn't want it to happen again so posted on here asking help while peaking and freaking didn't know where to post for right ppl to see thank you to you all though for being there the exercise helped just some of the things that's happend on meth is truly fucking scary had bad experience meeting the shadow ppl and hearing dead friends telling me how much I was fucking up scared shitless mainly

Hey, don't ever feel embarrassed. I'm relatively new to meth as well. Honestly, it's shit. But it has its benefits. Good shit gives you a really nice sense of a euphoria. And you can end up feeling like you can do everything you've ever dreamed of. You feel unstoppable. Its nice. The hallucinations are usually because the lack of sleep from the meth, not the meth itself from what I understand. They suck. A lot. Especially the whispers. Ugh.

But what I do is smoke a bowl of G in the morning and then around 3 or 4 pm, I'll pop two or three 20mg oxycodone. By 9 pm, I'm pretty much back to normal and so I just take a few otc sleeping pills, two tizinadine, two hydroxyzine, and one trazedone. I fall asleep and wake back up at 7 ish and repeat. Yaaayyy

Yea finally think I can crash idk what part I hate most but the delusions from lack of sleep also is real bad but every experience I've had I've done things I'd never do and regret girl is so much better

Seroquel is a heavy hitter, also good for hallucinations. Other meds like it that help similarly are thorazine, zyprexa

Add in mirtazapine, good bud, some drank, ambien, maybe benzos and you will be asleep before you know it

Thank you you all for your support andhelp got relationship problems keeping me up now and need advice bad but can't post now I need help with it I'll message you all tomorrow

Seroquel is a heavy hitter, also good for hallucinations. Other meds like it that help similarly are thorazine, zyprexa

Add in mirtazapine, good bud, some drank, ambien, maybe benzos and you will be asleep before you know it

This wouldn't be something that someone should take. Especially alcohol, ambien, benzos with "drank." That can be, and is a fatal
combination

Any one of these with drank can be fatal

Do not take

So, we're going off the assumption that all you have at your disposal for the comedown is Heroin. Sure, Benzodiazepines would probably be more effective and appropriate, but Heroin is a lot better than nothing. What I've found when dosing come-down medications is to wait the longest that you possibly can. It sounds pretty simple, but you really want to just give it as much time as possible. Save it for when you are feeling really shitty and depressed, then give yourself a nice shot, go to sleep and recuperate.

If you have a job, I would recommend taking the Heroin the evening before you have to be at work. Then you have the potential to fall asleep and get a good night's rest, which really makes all the difference in recovering from a comedown. Also, make sure to hydrate yourself and eat someting if you can, also, a good multivitamin wouldn't hurt. What I got into the habit of doing back when I was in college and abusing Amphetamines fairly frequently, was picking up comedown supplies prior to the experience.

Nutrient-rich, meal-replacement type drinks are wonderfully effective in replenishing what your body needs and considering I would be missing 3-4 full meals in the course of a 24 hour study session, I would easily drink a 4-pack of Pediasure or Pedialyte. It's also a lot easier to drink a small bottle of this stuff then it is to say, eat a sandwich when you're under the influence of stimulants.

Yeah you will be asleep before you know it, and then probably never wake up. The big long sleeep

Just tough it out. Use a tranquilizer if you've got it...or heroin, if that's all you've got.

SLEEP.

That is all.

[/advice from a former meth abuser]