• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help think weed laced friend freakin out

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Well about an hour and a half ago my friend who has only smoked like 5 times like 1 year ago finally smoked with me and he was freaking out and drifting in and out of what he called "trips" where he couldn't feel his body and as if he was watching his surrounding and talking through like a movie screen. The guy I bought it from was a first time buy and he gave me a lot of weed which looked really almost spread apart but loose and a great amount of thinness to it if you know what I mean and he gave me a lot like 2 grams. Was this laced it smells super super potent and he is freaking out and when I asked if he wanted to smoke again he said,"no this is not fun for me I am tripping and I can't function or control it help." Is he okay he is at his house right now with parents home and I am currently in my house and have basketball in 20 minutes but have to study for a test and am feeling weird myself should I skip it and stay here since I'm feeling so weird from weed like muffled sounds like a horror movie. Is our weed laced???!?!! What do we do if it is how do we make whatever you think it is laced with wear off. Help.

I believe you guys are 100% fine and that it is just very strong weed with high THC and low CBD. I've had numerous panic attacks from weed alone, but I remind myself every time everything is going to be fine. Once your mind has these feelings like "something isn't right, this must be laced" then your mind when you're high won't let go of this thought. People don't lace weed nowadays that often at all. I mean it is VERY strange for a dealer to give you laced weed. It is probably strong sativa and all of these feelings just mean you guys smoked a lot. I've felt like I was losing my mind on weed before and felt like I needed to go to a hospital, but it is just your mind when high on cannabis. Turn some music on, lay down, close your eyes, and think to yourself, I have the ability to control my thoughts and make this the best high ever rather than the worst high ever. This bad part will pass by and you guys will feel very relaxed afterward. Let me know how it went!

If it makes your friend feel better I've been smoking for 7 years and I still have panic attacks. The more he focuses on it the more real it will be to him. Just keep calm around him and try to get him to focus on something else. TV works for some. When I first started smoking, staring at sources of light helped a lot if the room was dark or dim.

Make sure he doesn't lie down and definitely make sure he doesn't close his eyes.

Edit: Im 4 hours late... how did it turn out? Was he okay?

I guess it's different for everyone, sometimes it helps me when I close my eyes and lay on my bed on my back and listen to some music. And just like you, I also have been smoking for a few years and still get panic attacks. Sucks, but makes the high much better once the relaxation part kicks in lol. For that reason I'm a big indica guy. I stay away from sativas as much as I can

Yeah man everything was okay I just kept telling him that it'll be cool and to relax and I have him some water and he said he felt a lot better when he got inside and knew his parents weren't home and he watched fails for 2 hours. I knew it probably wasn't laced cause I took 5 hits and was baked and he only took 2 so it kinda made since. Really loud bud though!