Help!! There is something seriously wrong with me....

Antireality

Bluelighter
Hokay...heres the long and short of it....All summer I consumed copious amounts of 'e' on a regular basis...About three months ago or so, I stopped rolling so often and cut my use back to like, once a month...This past weekend, I ended up doing A LOT of 'e', and my buzz was just INSANE!! But it was really weird and intense in an uncomfortable, twitchy sorta way, and I ended up spending the majority of the weekend curled up in a ball in the corner with a big grin on my face, shaking to high hell, and pacing around the room...I didn't feel very sick at all while I was buzzed, but after I started to come down, I felt quite ill...
Now its Tuesday...I haven't touched any drugs (save some weeders - but pot is not a drug, its a condiment...)since Sunday morning when I did my last line of 'e'...I'm puking my brains out (well...whats left of them anyways), my jaw is still quivering, and my body keeps going through these shaking spells...I'm having hot & cold flashes...I'm sketchy as hell, and am suffering from some pretty severe vertigo...I can't go to the hospital for anything drug related 'cause I'm up on charges and don't wanna go to jail...Do I have ephedrine poisoning or something?? Am I gonna be O.K....Or am I just paranoid?? (or am I just stoned...Had to add that...It fit in so nicely)

Well I am not an expert at this but similar things have happened to me. It has only happened when I hve taken too much. For me after a certain point the lovey-nice feelings don't happen anymore and I just get the speedyness of the pills. Drink lots of OJ and take a multi vitamin and if you have 5-htp that would do the trick. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, just think about this experience next time as your taking your 4th or 5th pill. Peace
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

well about hospital - I once rolled a lot and took some hits - and was really sick - to make a short story long - it wasn't drug related but i did catch nemonia from the cold - why am I saying this i had a high feaver and was afraid to go to hospital - I was loaded with drug - but a friend of mine told me something that is true - There is a doctor patient privacy and if you tell hem no to tell it to anybody - he doesn't !! otherwise he will loose hes license - I went to the hospital told the doc all about the drugs and what exactly i took - and he said it's not related and don't worry about it - so go get checked and don't worry - just don't make yourself suffer at home
smile.gif

Plur and feel good
smile.gif

------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Sounds like you had quite an experiance and maybe want to just try cleaning yourself out a bit. Lots of fruits and vegi's. Lots of juices and water. Or maybe your just stoned
smile.gif

Take Care
------------------
Applesbliss brought to you by *
"Brain, what are we doing tomorrow knite?"(-^*}"Same thing we do every knite."(-^*}"Navigate 'da f'unk substance, LlliqQuIdD GRRoVVeE"?
'WelL tHATs it, GooD lUCk, AnD kEEp DancinG.'
apple1.jpg

I agree with rollwitit(xcuse the spelling if wrong). Tak4 5 HTP and take care of your self, and if you are not better soon then you may just have to be brave and get medical attention. I hope you get to feeling better. Please learn from this as well, moderation is the key and so often people forget this GET WELL SOON
HUGZ N STUFF
Lil One
------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is looking and love like you've never been hurt".

OK - Please don't think I'm an unsympathetic old git, 'cos honestly I really feel for you, but let me make a point anyway, to anyone who reads this....
Be sensible. Yep, E is a truly great thing, but please remember that it is a chemical, a man made chemical which is not designed to be in your body. If you stuff your body full of it then you're not going to do yourself any good (Why do you think God invented hangovers?)
Once again, I'm sorry to sound harsh, and I really hope you feel better soon.
At least yer troubles might have made some people think before they go and wolf doen half a tonne of pills this weekend
------------------
Don't judge me

OK - Please don't think I'm an unsympathetic old git, 'cos honestly I really feel for you, but let me make a point anyway, to anyone who reads this....
Be sensible. Yep, E is a truly great thing, but please remember that it is a chemical, a man made chemical which is not designed to be in your body. If you stuff your body full of it then you're not going to do yourself any good (Why do you think God invented hangovers?)
Once again, I'm sorry to sound harsh, and I really hope you feel better soon.
At least yer troubles might have made some people think before they go and wolf down half a tonne of pills this weekend
------------------
Don't judge me

Just ride it out and do the fruits/veggies/water thing everyone else mentions.. If it gets really bad though do be stupid and let yerself be permanently damaged or die because oyu are scared of a little jail time, go to the hospital.