• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help, stupidly took 4 Parasinus pills (4x500mg paracetamol) at once

SomeGuy1234

Greenlighter
I had a mean cold and the beginning of a fever and I stupidly took 4 of these about 19 hours ago.

One pill contains: 500mg paracetamol, 3mg chlorpheniramine, 30mg pseudoephedrine hydrochloride

I'm about within the daily dose for the other substances, but I read it's absolutely not recommended to take more than 1000mg paracetamol in one single dose! And I took twice that amount. And even though the daily dose is supposed to be like 3000mg-4000mg, apparently you can overdose very easily. I read it can cause irreversible liver damage, or liver failure (for my weight, 61kg that's about 9000mg lethal dose, still close enough to be uncomfortable).

I am really paranoid right now, because I don't know if it was because of the cold, but during the course of the day I was restless, my mind was really going in circles, had nightmares, wasn't hungry, was feeling absolutely nauseous and since I hadn't eaten anything probably since the day before, I damn near passed out at one point.

About 10 hours later I noticed the overdose mistake, and I started drinking a lot of water, eating a little, I drank some green tea and olive oil (supposed to absorb toxins from the liver), just had some milk and honey.

Now I feel kinda fine, a tiny bit lightheaded. The cold seems almost gone, but I really don't want liver damage.

Is this worth going to the hospital over and probably get all my folks panicked?
Or am I overthinking, and I just need to take care of my liver for a few weeks. I won't be taking any more of these damn pills for a while :(

2 grams should be safe if you aren't drinking or taking other liver toxic drugs. You probably feel lightheaded from the pseudoephedrine. Up to 4 grams in a day should be safe, and that's with the conservative government guidelines here.