• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help someone out! Compare caffeine to amphetamine!

They have two completely different mechanisms of actions so to me it's like apples and oranges. I'm not sure I understand the question in the sense of "comparisons." The real question is, what're the "differences." So one drug your riding a horsie carousal, the other a roller coaster at 110 km/h.

Lol as nice it would be, I’m not gonna be waiting around for it to happen. I guess for now you just have to get a prescription at the ripe old age of 8 based on unreliable diagnostics administered by general care doctors who lack deeper insight into mental health issues. Great system amirite
Hey, "adult ADD" is a growing phenomena for good reason in the U.S. ;)

Or you could just befriend one of those now grown adderall scripted kids and see if they might uh, "lose a few near you." They usually don't like it as much after daily use for 10+ years.

Hey, "adult ADD" is a growing phenomena for good reason in the U.S. ;)

Or you could just befriend one of those now grown adderall scripted kids and see if they might uh, "lose a few near you." They usually don't like it as much after daily use for 10+ years.
Oh for sure, my buddy has 30 mg Focalins that he’ll sometimes share with me. That’s equivalent to 60 mg of Ritalin if I’m not mistaken. Way more than an occasional user like me ever needs lol but damn if those things aren’t fun

The only conversion I've come across in my studies, from a textbook, is 20mg amp to 500mg caffeine. I'm assuming dextroamp. But that book had several errors in it that I spotted.

20mg of dexamp and 500mg of caffeine are two different things. 20mg of dexamp will produce mostly dopaminergic action, with a little noradrenaergic. Whereas 500mg of caffeine, in an untolerant user, will produce basically 100% noradrenergic action to the possibly worrisome level. That is a lot of caffeine.

The two drug are just different. No amount of caffeine will produce similar effects to any amount of amphetamine. Amphetamine is primarily dopaminergic, and caffeine is primarily noradrenergic. Caffeine gives energy, amphetamine does that too but in a very different way.

20mg of dexamp and 500mg of caffeine are two different things. 20mg of dexamp will produce mostly dopaminergic action, with a little noradrenaergic. Whereas 500mg of caffeine, in an untolerant user, will produce basically 100% noradrenergic action to the possibly worrisome level. That is a lot of caffeine.

The two drug are just different. No amount of caffeine will produce similar effects to any amount of amphetamine. Amphetamine is primarily dopaminergic, and caffeine is primarily noradrenergic. Caffeine gives energy, amphetamine does that too but in a very different way.
Nah after relying almost entirely on caffiene as my go to stimulant for a long time and not having taken amp in years until recently, I was startled when I recalled how clean the energy from amps felt comparatively.

I had simply forgotten.