• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help! Skin picking

Sweet Jane78

Bluelighter
I’ve been on a meth binge and the other night I picked the shit out of my face again. It’s really really bad. I’m freaking out because after 4 years of not seeing him my brother is coming to visit me in a few days. There is obviously no way I’m going to be healed. He doesn’t know the extent of my use. I actually told him I used a few years back, but after that he has never once asked or said anything about it. There’s no chance of covering up the wounds no matter how much make up I use. I’m mortified and don’t know how I’m going to explain it to him. Does anyone have any ideas for what I can tell him to explain the sores? I really don’t want to tell him the truth.

I suppose you could use make up

Or you could just come clean on your own terms because meth addictions pretty much always get noticed at some point

Treat yourself like a little baby when you do meth. Parents put gloves on their baby's hands so they don't scratch their face. Every time you do meth get some of those one size fits all gloves and wear them........religiously. You know the kind that look really small but they conform to your hand and are really thin. You can still do things with your hands as they are malleable but you can't pick your face.

I know that doesn't help as what's done is done but in the future it will help you with picking. As for the wounds you have now time is the only healer. And make up or you can create a story that would explain it like falling into a thicket of thorns or whatever you think he will believe. Maybe just telling him you slipped up and used would be a good thing. That way you will get it off your chest and have a good visit. He will forgive you. Then you can have a great time together without the lie hanging between you two.

Good luck. It will be okay.

My mate does this on his arms and legs everytime he has heroin. He doesn't know why when I ask him to stop pulling bits off himself.

Treat yourself like a little baby when you do meth. Parents put gloves on their baby's hands so they don't scratch their face. Every time you do meth get some of those one size fits all gloves and wear them........religiously. You know the kind that look really small but they conform to your hand and are really thin. You can still do things with your hands as they are malleable but you can't pick your face.

I know that doesn't help as what's done is done but in the future it will help you with picking. As for the wounds you have now time is the only healer. And make up or you can create a story that would explain it like falling into a thicket of thorns or whatever you think he will believe. Maybe just telling him you slipped up and used would be a good thing. That way you will get it off your chest and have a good visit. He will forgive you. Then you can have a great time together without the lie hanging between you two.

Good luck. It will be okay.
Hiya, may I ask are you a nurse? Or have been? Or Is it like a Dr DRE kinda thing I'm asking you?
Lol I'm sorry I thought the Dre thing was funny. But I am genuinely curious.
Thanks.

^^ I am the practicing Nurse of this mental facility and Stanley Kubrick is my Dad. I secretly married McMurphy after I helped lobotomize him........right before the Indian smothered him and yanked the sink up off the floor.

I used to be a pumpkin but I lost my glass slipper and my step sisters hated me. But I'm good now.

^^ I am the practicing Nurse of this mental facility and Stanley Kubrick is my Dad. I secretly married McMurphy after I helped lobotomize him........right before the Indian smothered him and yanked the sink up off the floor.

I used to be a pumpkin but I lost my glass slipper and my step sisters hated me. But I'm good

I used to be a pumpkin but I lost my glass slipper and my step sisters hated me. But I'm good now.
OK I appreciate the reply lol ✌