Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Help shrooms not pinning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid-brotherhood

Greenlighter
Me and a bud have been attempting to grow a Ecuador shroom strain as our first grow. We started with 6 jars and had 3 B+ and 3 jars Ecuador, the B+ jars got contaminated and we tossed um but it took 3 months to fully inoculate the jars. We flipped them and put them in our terrarium on 2-10-18 and we still are not seeing pinheads. the humidity is around 90-95% and the temp goes up and down from 60-74 degrees f. I just wanna know if the jars are ever gunna pin or if we messed up. Please get back to me, thank you!

There are other forums better suited for this discussion as bluelight really only deals with harm reduction. These other forums have many experienced people who can offer help.

I'm not sure if naming these forums is ok to do around here... So I'll just say there are a couple of popular ones on the internet I'm sure you could easily find.

Hi Acid-Brotherhood, I've closed this as we don't allow discussion of this nature. Please read the Bluelight user agreement and Drug Culture Forum Rules. Thanks.

• attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
  • posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;

3 - DO NOT ASK FOR "HELP" DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL OF ANY KIND. (covers "Going on vacation how do I get my dope on the plane safely?" "How do I deal without getting caught?" "How do I tell if someone is a narc before I sell to them?") Discussion of something illegal that you do/are going to do, and looking for help about how to best do that, is definitely not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.