• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP!...sentence for being caught with...

You can check out Vic drug laws here

The amount of drugs your mate had is a traffickable amount, but not a commercial amount.

Hence maximum penalty 15 years or $15 000 or both - that's still pretty serious I would imagine... that said, he should get off with less for a first offence - but he needs to get a good lawyer as others have mentioned

Immortal Teknique said:
He shouldn't be making any statements or speaking to the police AT ALL without a lawyer sitting next to him. Im just hoping he hasn't spilled his guts already, because he wouldn't have been obligated to say anything.

I made this mistake, they make you think you have to speak when in reality, you dont.
Not necessarily true. If you're a bad ass motherfucker with a bad ass motherfucker lawyer facing bad ass motherfucker charges, then without doubt, a no comment interview & a night in city jail is your best course of action, but 9/10 times being relatively cooperative (or at least lying) will be in your favour when it comes to what charges the Police press and the tactics used by the prosecutor..

Realistically these are pretty pissy charges in the scheme of things, your friend is likely to do 6mth-1yr in jail or get a good behavior bond if he throws up names (which he appears to have done, having gotten bail so quickly and cheaply)

I wouldnt stress it. do the jail, get out in a year with credibility and experience, and make some more money?

Sounds like he is bad at what he does, so i wouldnt be recommending him to make more money. He doesn't have the brain to be a drug dealer obviously, no offence, but getting caught with 250 pills at any event known to have sniffer dogs was just gambling and stupid. You could make way more money in a day without leaving your home if you did things right.

[EDIT: Removed event name. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not good news. I got busted in Europe with pills and at home had alot of cash on me. It was the worst day of my life when undercover cops pushed me againts the bonett and i kissed it while getting handcufts on me. I had to get a very good lawyer and pay shiltloads of cash. The problem is that ur mate got busted with alot of pills and they are gonna charge him with dealing not for his own personal use. Im not sure how the laws are in Au as i just moved here not long ago but a jail time can happen if he has not got alot of cash. Even if he does get jail they might let off some of his serving time if he behaves good. I had a friend who got busted few years ago with around 10 thousand pills and 400g coke but he had to pay a massive amount and he is free after 2 years. Now he has to report to the police or whoever where he is going and why. Im not sure whats that called in english, when ur at ur house and they are watching u 24 hours aday. Ur friend should try considering that option as well. Atleast he wouldnt have to go behind bars, its not good.

Sustanon said:
Im not sure whats that called in english, when ur at ur house and they are watching u 24 hours aday. Ur friend should try considering that option as well. Atleast he wouldnt have to go behind bars, its not good.

house arrest?