• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Help: Runny Nose After Coke

TranceDreamer

Bluelighter
Hey there,
I hope you can help. I recently tried coke and ice for academic purposes
smile.gif
and had a runny nose for the whole week! I explained it at work as allergies, but that excuse won't last forever. Any ideas about how to get rid of runny nose effectively? I tried Vicks Sinex nasal spray, but it only works for about an hour. Soon my parents will begin to notice something strange too... Please help.
BTW, I don't see anything special about the effects of coke except for the fact that it seems to amazingly disappear as soon as it appeared. I guess I should be happy about it, not disappointed.

uh...
BANG METH
Try taking some allergy medicine. Go pick out something nice from the pharmacy.

D00d, just face it that as long as you want to enjoy th' cola ur gonna have to put up with a runny nose, if you want it to go away just stop, simple as that

at local drug stores they have a product at the same place as the sinus medicine called "ocean" it is just a saline solution, so it is very harmless, but seems to help dry up your nose.
------------------
Yeah, and maybe we should go to college, stop putting gel in our hair, and start wearing blue jeans.

Dreamer, it was probably just good-looking (clear and crystally) meth. Ice is awesome if u can get your hands on it though!