• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Help?!?! Round green unmarked benzo pressies.. anyone encounter these before?

Highsloth1337

Greenlighter
I just snagged a couple "xanax" pressies from a respected connect in my town. Thing is, they are just completely unmarked round green pills with faint white speckles, and they were told NOTHING about supposed mg or dosage, just that they are weaker than real bars... Now I totally justwent ahead and chewed up a 1/4 of one, to test the waters so to speak, and said it had no taste at all. Has anybody seen these before? Specifically in the PNW United states

Update for anyone that may need this information in the future: the presses are fairly good. Most definitely benzo, but also definitely not just alprazolam... I found a website that tests samples of substances then they post the results with pictures... only one pill on there that was IDENTICAL and the report stated it was equal parts etizolam and flubromazepam. Sadly it didn't mention content in mg so i was very cautious i was also smoking some crystal, that may alter some effects... but over the course of 18 hours I took 1/2 tab orally and insuffilated 1/4 2 different times. All in all it was very comfortable and not too disorienting. When I did go to bed I slept like a fucking rock and slept through my morning alarm which I never do....

Anywho, for those who are curious, that was my experience with these round, flat, green Street pressed "XanaX" tablet.

Gotta watch out with all the sketchy presses floating around, sometimes they contain fentanyl which will easily kill someone that's just looking for a benzo and has no opiate tolerance. Even if they don't contain fent, it's very easy to blackout once you start playing with unknown potency benzos.

I appreciate your advice. I usually stay away from things that can't be proven to come from a verified and reputable source, but times is hard in my area lately and I can't find any online markets or rc vendors that I feel i can trust. Is there anywhere to find such places? Hope I'm not breaking a rule by asking

Sorry, we don't allow sourcing here, you'll have to do your own scouting.

I'd invest in some fentanyl test kits if you're going to continue to fuck with presses, or anything from the street or online vendors, trust no one.