Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

help RE:ecstasy dosage.

lacedup420

Greenlighter
Hi all,
I live in Dublin and I am planning on taking ecstasy in about 2 weeks time at an event in a club.
I am wondering what a good starter dose would be?
I am just over 5ft 9" and weigh about 65kg (approx 143 pounds). I excercise regulary with weights and some cardio.
I have never taken it before but have educated myself about it recently with the help of members on this site. (THANK YOUS!)
I have 2 'green leaf' pills (aka herbalife) but am unsure of the exact quantity of MDMA in them. They seem to have a good reputation on pillreports etc, with many saying they contain MDMA only.

Unfortunately the event only lasts about 4 - 4 and a half hours so I do not want to take a dose that would keep me rolling by the time i have to go home to my parents, preferably about a 2-3 hour dosage. (I know this will seem a waste or even pointless to some of you since it is not long)

Thanks in advance

Since it is your first time I'd recommend taking just one of the pills since from what I read they contain around 100mg MDMA . More experienced users would probably dose 1 full one and then an hour later maybe half of one for a solid roll. For your situation, you'd probably want to show up to the event already rolling. hopefully this will give you time for your eye dialation to get back to a somewhat normal size before you go to your parents. You should be over most of the other signs of rolling by that time. Maybe you'll luck out and they will be asleep.

Enjoy your first time :)

PLEASE - ensure that the green tablets you have are actually the Herbalife and have the Leaf Stamp ! Do not take Rolex / Crowns / Apples !

If you have Herbalife then they are dosed around the 100mgs so taking one would be a great first time dose.

You may feel a little bit sick on the come up (about 30mins into it) this is perfectly normal, do not stress out and if you need to be sick, be sick. You may also feel like you need to use the toilet - again this is normal, use the toilet.

Make sure you stay hydrated by drinking small amounts and often .

Have fun,
Bear

Last edited:
Also it is your first time, so aiming to only roll for 2-3 hours is almost impossible. Even if you take 100mg so don't exaggerate your dose you will be rolling for at least 4 hours I think...

While not quite the same as LSD for the first time, I feel MDMA is also about set and setting. Make sure you are with friends who can get you out of the club and home safe if you feel uncomfortable. The last thing you want is to get into trouble with law your first time.

Be safe. Remember you can take more, but you can't take out what you put in.

May also be wise to have benzos on hand if you do intend to end the trip sooner than it will last.

Have fun, be safe. PLUR

Also it is your first time, so aiming to only roll for 2-3 hours is almost impossible. Even if you take 100mg so don't exaggerate your dose you will be rolling for at least 4 hours I think...

Nice catch and I agree - OP if your using in a rave / festival settting you will going until the music stops :)

Thanks lads,
Goodvibes, i dont know if id be able to go into the club rolling as theres more than likely gonna be bouncers on the door that will search us so theyd probably figure something was up...but ill probably take 3/4 of one pill about 20mins before going in and see how it goes.

Yeah Bearlove theyre definately not rolexes or apples i made sure of that when getting them. They look identical to the ones you have linked except the specles are more towards the top of the leaf stamp rather than to the side in that report. Even though the report was from a different part of Ireland Im fairly sure i just days after the report was posted.

Ill keep that it mind BB, makes sense that it'll last atleast 4 hours as ill have a low tolerance.

Thanks again

Thanks ThaDude,
Thats a great saying to remember that you can take more but you cant take out what youve already put in.
As with the benzos, I have a vague idea of what they are but would you mind explaining to me what they are exactly and how they kill the roll? It would be handy to have them just incase something happened.
Thanks again!

Thanks ThaDude,
Thats a great saying to remember that you can take more but you cant take out what youve already put in.
As with the benzos, I have a vague idea of what they are but would you mind explaining to me what they are exactly and how they kill the roll? It would be handy to have them just incase something happened.
Thanks again!

Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium are the most popular. I prefer Xanax whenever I want or need a trip to end. I'm currently rolling and plan to take 1-2mg of Xanax later tonight to help ensure I get rest. They can also help with the comedown as you would get drowsy faster and will fall asleep which in my experience often "resets" your brain and I awake the next day as if nothing happened. Good mood and all. Sounds like you are non tolerant to benzos so I would NOT recommend my dosage. .25-.50mg will let you know if it's working.

If you do get some benzos, please know this.

Benzo are a CNS Depressant
Alcohol is a CNS Depressant (it will also dehydrate you which is something you DON'T want)
Opiates are a CNS Depressant

You don't want to mix any of those together and while some people do drink on MDMA, if you must, please make sure you drink enough water. I still don't approve of the combo, but I can't judge as not all my choices are wise.

I'm guessing you are in the UK. You might want to look into Etizolam. That's basically a benzo (not truly, but pretty much; google for better explanation). Depending on timing that may be easier to get.

I'm a firm believer in keeping benzos on hand for trips of any kind as they can pull you outta and bring you back to near baseline. Have fun; I've found MDMA to be more forgiving then LSD in public settings, but please make sure you have reliable friends and everyone is looking out for each other.

FWIW if the bouncers at a club think you are too far gone, they USUALLY just kick you out. But it's better to be safe than sorry. I never bring anything into shows anymore.

Im from and living in Dublin, Ireland.
Are there any benzos you can get that dont require a visit to the doctor and or a prescription?

Does this act in the same way by slightly killing the high?

Last edited by a moderator:
If your taking one pill in a 12 hour festival you will not need anything to kill the high. Have a few beers, smoke a joint, stick some slower music on and just chill - chances are if you have been dancing for the day you will be asleep soon enough.

Unfortunately the event is only about 4 hours,give or take 30mins. Ill probably take 1/2 - 3/4 of one pill and just hope either the effects have worn off or my parents being asleep when i get home, but im not counting on either.

As with the eye dilation, ive been warned that my eyes will most likely have a certain look to them even after the effects have worn off. Is there any way to combat this? I was thinking of buying coloured contacts in the same colour of my eyes? Has anyone had any experience with this?