• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help question regarding Crystal Meth and Heroin combo.

Mananas

Bluelighter
Note: seemingly quite a lot yet very few text...

About 2 to 4 hours ago, I snorted, with some hours in between, my last line of I think three lines of Heroin - at first I was nodding quite good, and just having a perfect high... (euphoria, not a care in the world, safe warm blanket feeling, everything, you know?)

But it weren't big lines, so it wasn't to the uttermost extreme, the effects, just perfect actually.
Now, where I live it is between six and seven in the morning by now and I decided to postpone sleep until tonight and just skip one night, I have a day off and nothing really to do, so...

The Meth, which I smoked in the afternoon and why I started snorting Heroin - to counter the comedown and cravings -, the Heroin and the switch between the two all gave the effects they are supposed to give, feeling perfect, just as it all should be and just lovely!

Now, just about 15 minutes ago I did three hits from my Meth-bowl, but instead of the 'pick me up-effect' I was going for since it's past seven in the morning over here, I don't have anything to do today and decided to just skip one night sleep by picking up my bowl again, I got some other, not actually bad or so but not really wanted and one irritating effect were irritating: getting dizzy, and other: more tired, not 'pick me up-effect' but actually more sleepy.

By now, quite soon actually, these effects kinda faded for the most part, tho not totally, and what is left is a bit of an enhanced euphoria, especially the body euphoria, a nice tingling feeling... Tho without any energy rush, yet with my heart obviously doing harder work then before and also to be noticed in my breathing... Just feeling like closing my eyes and go to sleep at the moment... But would this be a good idea?

Is this a possible normal reaction, or totally not? Should I be worried, and why and how worried if so? And whether or not I should worry, what could explain these effects? Feeling a bit anxiety too... But it seems too risky to start popping benzo's at this point, no?

ps: my heart is beating a bit heavy... And I'm a bit short of breath...

Grtz.

Last edited:
Yeah that sounds normal to me, somtimes the first part of the speed high will make me sleepy when I smoke it. Especially if I've already been up a couple nights. When this happened to me and I fell asleep, when I woke up I felt stimulated again.

I wouldn't worry about anything and like the person above me said, thats a pretty normal response. The amounts you were consuming were not very high either. A benzo is not a bad idea just to kinda smooth out your worries and concerns if your wanting some sleep.

Ah, really? Thanks for the reply, especially with the combination of a major downer (or the major downer) like Heroin, this would not actually be an 'alien' effect, which is calming to hear and that can never be a bad thing! :)

Last edited:
Don't use any benzos, that's a terrible idea.

Heroin and benzos are a bad idea, especially with meth, that's a cocktail of drugs that really shouldn't be mixed. You're better off without the benzos.

Never mix benzos (or alcohol) with a speedball.

Admittedly, the risks involved are probably not as great with a heroin/meth speedball as they are with a heroin/coke speedball, since with cocaine the stimulant effects fade long before the heroin's effects, at which point the downer effects suddenly amplify (since the stimulant is no longer there to offset them), and benzos just increase those downer effects further and increase the risk of ODing. That doesn't really change that it's still a pretty dumb idea in general.

Last edited:
Do you have a source on this.
Just google "speedball alcohol combo" and you'll find plenty of stark warnings and anecdotes. For all intents and purposes, all of them apply just as much to benzos as they do to alcohol.

Last edited: