• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help preparing MS Contin for plugging

skittlezzzz

Bluelighter
So, I read through the "How to prepare liquid morphine..." thread several times. I dont know what I am doing wrong but something is just off. I am using 30mg generic MS Contins that gel up pretty badly. I followed the guide and used 1ml/60mg and all I got was a really thick pasty sludge. It honestly looked and had the consistency of semen...sorry thats the best I can describe it. When I plugged it, I honestly did not feel much of anything.

I then read the thread again to make sure I was't missing anything. I took off the outer coating, ground to a powder, mixed the powder with the water, and then waited 12 hours. I even added 1ml per pill this time to see if it was less thick but it turned out the same. I did this process 3 times now. 1st time I used 2 pills, the next day I did 3, and then today I used 5 pills. All 3 times produced unnoticeable affects.

I must say that I have a pretty high tolerance to opiates/oids. I have been using daily for 3 years now. My question is, what is the solution supposed to look like after 12 hours? When i wake up in the morning, it is pretty much like jello and it doesnt move even if I turn the pill bottle over. I just want to be able to get the best results because my tolerance is so high now that it is pretty much impossible to feel anything from even a single 100mg dose of hydrocodone or oxycodone, or a daily total of 200mg+. I keep hearing plugging morphine is so amazing and that youll actually be able to feel the warm awesome euphoria even with a really high tolerance.

I've taken up to 210mg of morphine orally but really didnt feel much. I've plugged 150mg of MS Contin but had no noticeable signs that I took anything. Any help would be appreciated.

I think I am going to start not only plugging MSContin, but Norco as well...after a CWE is performed. It seems my tolerance is too high to feel even very high doses when taken orally.

The author of that thread, tricomb, is a mod here in OD. Why don't you shoot him a PM and ask? I don't have any experience plugging so I'm not much help. I will say though that hydrocodone has such a high oral BA that I don't think it's worth the effort of plugging it.