• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help! Powerful overwhelming audio and visual hallucinations. Molly!

I would have loved them if I had known it was possible to trip like this. At the time, I knew I had not consumed any hallucinogens... Yet was tripping 10 times harder than my strongest acid trip. I thought my drugs had been cut... But it made no sense since they came out of no where... The last dose of MDMA was like 4 hours before the hallucinations began.. Which happened right around when we had smoked the weed and took the lorazepam. So it was terrifying because I wasn't sure at the time if I should be in the hospital or not. I wasn't sure if I had triggered schizophrenia, had ingested god knows what chemical... Or if I had combined 2 drugs that were causing some major side effect.

If I had known it was a possible reaction, and knew I would come down... I think I would have loved them... Then again.. They were mainly disturbing.. And I really didn't like the audio hallucinations. It was very unnerving hearing things that aren't there haha.

I am glad I experienced this..and I'm glad you guys responded and with such detail. Thank you so much guys :)

I wanted to add something to this. Instead of making another report.

So me and my buddy popped 2 benzedrex inhalers... About a half hour in we smoked weed... And then began drinking. After a few beers... We ended up doing a little molly. Like 300mgs of molly, that's a pretty liberal number... I'd say no more than 300mgs but no less than 200mg. This was about 5 hours after taking the propylhexedrine. This time we smoked a little weed as we began coming down and same thing happened! Ended up hallucinating like crazy. Walls turned into motion cartoons... And there were these clear worms on everything that moved rapidly. If you stared on enough they would turn into a stream of what looked like water and the water would come at your face disappearing at your eyes. The longer you stare at something the harder you'd trip. Started even hearing things... Like voices and water. When you'd watch something melt into a stream then pour off of something... You could hear the pattering of the liquid hitting the floor.

It wasn't as intense as the first time... But anxiety was a lot worse because had no benzos on hand. Ended up taking like 75mg of seroquel about 3 hours into this trip and passed out. Woke up feeling great. So weird dude. I'm starting to think it may be that dealers molly. Because the last molly before this, we did and smoked weed on comedown.. And no hallucinations but that stuff was from a different dealer.

Well, it could still have multiple causes, one of them being adulterated product. That's why it's important you buy a testkit and see for yourself. An equally likely scenario: the stuff from the other dealer is less potent, hence why you hallucinate on the high quality MDMA from the first dealer. You will never know for sure unless you test your product. If those hallucinations are caused by an adulterant it might be a harmful one

If on the other hand your product tests ok with a testkit you can rest easy in knowing it's the MDMA that's causing this. Only thing to do then is to lower your dose a bit until you get no more hallucinations (if you get them at any dose, like me, just learn to enjoy them)

It's actually always a cool experience. Hallucinating that hard is crazy. Its awesome! L Makes all my hallucinogenic experiences look like a joke. It just requires a benzo. Without one you can easily feel like things are "out of control" and the auditory hallucinations are very distressing. I love seeing shit... Hearing shit is not my thing... It scares me because I can't tell if I'm hallucinating or actually hearing something... But with a benzo you give no shits .. Haha.

You're right... I need a test kit.

I've taken lsd, psilocybin twice... 2ci, mescaline, salvia divinorum, dxm, ketamine and PCP. Nothing made me trip nearly as hard. Most of those just distorted things... None actually caused any things to be created.

Last edited:
I took an un tested pill once (was probably MDA) and after smoking weed, had very intense visuals to a point where I couldn't tell what was real. I picked up a fresh joint and I was so convinced it was lit from the visuals I was trying to smoke it for ages. I didn't have a single hallucination before the weed. Also, they lasted a few hours.