• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth help please !

Crystal Clouds

Greenlighter
so i just went in an 18 day binge/relapse with methamphetamine and finally ran out yesterday and don’t plan on picking up anymore meth. I strangely enough sleep really bad not on meth and because i overcompensated on energy drinks (12 in a 24 hour span) to emulate the energy and drive meth gave me i ended up not sleeping a wink last night. or that’s a lie , i dozed off for about two hours but i didn’t enter r.e.m sleep at all , it felt more like i was aware of my surroundings while asleep if that makes any sense.

anyway today i wakeup with a killer headache that hasn’t subsided since waking up , that makes it hard to move around much without holding my head and hunching over to negate the pain. not only this but i have been involuntarily shaking and jerking my body about so laying in my bed right now struggling to type this i look like i’m having a seizure. this has also persisted since maybe an hour after waking. i can barely breathe much if at all because every single inhale leads to a burp which i then proceed to clench my jaw really hard after each burp so my teeth are beginning to really hurt on me bad. my feet are moving from left to right then kicking out every few seconds. i’ve never withdrawn like this before besides heroin withdrawal where i would always need to my jerk my body about as well because of restless leg syndrome. i’m not high anymore i haven’t felt high since 6:30 am today , just crashing incredibly hard. for reference if it helps i inject my meth and my last shot was a 13 different old cottons shot because i ran out of drugs even though i told myself i wouldn't cotton shot this time around , this doesn’t feel like cotton fever. i’m sure i’ll be fine if i just sleep it off but i just want to understand whats wrong with me ? i’ve been looking for threads with my symptoms but can’t seem to find anything. my family told me to to stay away from them like this cause i’m jerking around so violently and burping with every breath so much so that it’s scaring them. idk what to do but sleep this one off and call it a day with this addiction.

12 energy drinks in 24 hours is dangerous on its own, even when your body isn't already run down. Definitely don't do that again

so i just went in an 18 day binge/relapse with methamphetamine and finally ran out yesterday and don’t plan on picking up anymore meth. I strangely enough sleep really bad not on meth and because i overcompensated on energy drinks (12 in a 24 hour span) to emulate the energy and drive meth gave me i ended up not sleeping a wink last night. or that’s a lie , i dozed off for about two hours but i didn’t enter r.e.m sleep at all , it felt more like i was aware of my surroundings while asleep if that makes any sense.

anyway today i wakeup with a killer headache that hasn’t subsided since waking up , that makes it hard to move around much without holding my head and hunching over to negate the pain. not only this but i have been involuntarily shaking and jerking my body about so laying in my bed right now struggling to type this i look like i’m having a seizure. this has also persisted since maybe an hour after waking. i can barely breathe much if at all because every single inhale leads to a burp which i then proceed to clench my jaw really hard after each burp so my teeth are beginning to really hurt on me bad. my feet are moving from left to right then kicking out every few seconds. i’ve never withdrawn like this before besides heroin withdrawal where i would always need to my jerk my body about as well because of restless leg syndrome. i’m not high anymore i haven’t felt high since 6:30 am today , just crashing incredibly hard. for reference if it helps i inject my meth and my last shot was a 13 different old cottons shot because i ran out of drugs even though i told myself i wouldn't cotton shot this time around , this doesn’t feel like cotton fever. i’m sure i’ll be fine if i just sleep it off but i just want to understand whats wrong with me ? i’ve been looking for threads with my symptoms but can’t seem to find anything. my family told me to to stay away from them like this cause i’m jerking around so violently and burping with every breath so much so that it’s scaring them. idk what to do but sleep this one off and call it a day with this addiction.
Yah it sounds like a bad reaction to the TWELVE energy drinks, do you have any clonidine, catapres, minipres, propanolol, or prazocin? One of those Would probably get rid of most of your symptoms, I’ll bet if you went to the hospital right now and asked for clonidine they would help you out. It’s not a narcotic or anything, it just affects your bodies adrenaline levels.

Also maybe kava kava would help, or some weed with cbd if you tolerate that well

Have you been eating and drinking water?